Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
https://twitter.com/997wtn/status/1429190686222557184

Another one bites the dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I've heard of ideological collapse before, but this is like, ideological suicide or something

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
"It's the left's fault that we are deliberately not being vaccinated to spite the left!"

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Gotta love blaming the left for why the right is committing suicide to spite the center

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I've been saying for years that conservatism is just thinly-veiled spite disguising itself as a political ideology, and then Breitbart just loving posts it

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I dunno what the right-wingers are mad about, most of their families don't want to be around them during the holidays anymore anyway; I for one am never going to be visiting the MAGA side of my family ever again

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Bill Barr isn't around to quash the investigation this time around

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
That "Truth Bomb" is probably going to be used by a chud to bludgeon a friend or loved one because they laughed at the chud for pulling out a "truth bomb" for an objectively false statement

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

Dude's name reads like a setup for a ligma joke. "Yeah I got covid, and then my wife left me due to Kuzma. Kuzma dick don't work no more."

"Why am I on a ventilator? Kuzma lungs got more holes than Swiss cheese!" :dadjoke:

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

BigglesSWE posted:

If Trump ever returns to the WH he will try to make the Democratic Party stamped as a terrorist organisation because it’s always always always projection.

Can't wait to be put on a watch list because I voted for John Kerry in 2004

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Glenn Beck is an adult convert to Mormonism, he is not a smart man and I would not be surprised if he never got the vax

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
It's amazing that Dennis Prager puts out this article while everyone is basically pleading with right-wingers to engage us in good faith even one time and cutting off contact with them because they won't stop loving lying to us
STOP loving LYING TO US

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

I AM GRANDO posted:

Conservatives also compartmentalize in a severe way, where they’ll say insane, hateful poo poo at family gatherings and then be completely shocked and offended that they aren’t invited back. It’s like they expect everyone to ignore or overlook their behavior because they’re family and so would expect to do the same. Like they think their kids are communist agents destroying America but they still want them to come to Thanksgiving and treat them normally.

Like, I have friends who have cut off contact with their parents because the parents got into qanon stuff and say bigoted things and accuse my friends of being part of a conspiracy to kill children. The parents are confused and hurt that my friends don’t want be anywhere near them or allow that kind of talk near their own kids. But the parents must logically believe that their own children are dangerous, but they don’t behave that way and expect everyone to overlook those beliefs.

Yeah I'm pretty much entirely done with my father's side of the family because of this poo poo

There was a thread to discuss the growing trend of conservatives alienating their families and friends but it got locked

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Like it's interesting that police departments don't even want him. You'd think he'd be a shoe in.

There was also fear that he would inspire copycats...so why haven't we seen that actually happen? Large scale protests about the situation in Gaza and I don't see any chuds stepping up about people blocking streets or disrupting events, which is also a little surprising.

There was that guy in Panama who just walked up to a protest and murdered a couple of people

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Considering that John "whalefucker" MacAffee also got away with committing a murder in central America I'd say it's more a product of being a powerful white guy in that particular part of the globe more than anything. Would that scenario play out the same way in the US?
I believe that the guy in Panama was directly inspired by Rittenhouse, so I also believe that scenario has already played out in the US.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I may not be the strongest person or the best fighter, but every time I see that DC Draino guy I just think "I could totally kick this guy's rear end."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The Russian collusion was absolutely real and that's why the GOP is still working to suppress any dialogue about it.