Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
It's a bit of a departure from the "mouthpiece" type of personality you've listed out, but I think Roger Ailes deserves inclusion in the heavy hitters list. He's was hired along with a lot of other NBC employees to create and launch the propaganda network we know as Fox News. He was a political consultant on the Nixon and Reagan campaigns and contributed to GW Bush's victory.

Also yes, thank you for spinning this topic into a new thread, it's a huge factor in every political, social and economic issue in the United States.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

sexpig by night posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/08/fox-news-star-charles-krauthammer-reveals-has-weeks-to-live-in-heartbreaking-letter.html

get ready for the takes that Krauthammer was a noble and kind man and not a lunatic who literally named the Reagan Doctrine and who literally wrote "Bin Laden did this and we HAVE to go to war in Afghanistan NOW" on loving 9/12

e: oh and the time he claimed Obama returned a bust of Churchill out of (anti-white) spite, had the pres sec go 'that's bullshit also the bust is there still' but because the sec was talking about a different bust of Churchill (why do we have two) CHARLES demanded an apology and never corrected his original report with the fact that the 'returned' bust was on loan and always meant to go back. He got the apology because of :decorum: and proceeded to gloat about it and slam Obama for apologizing to 'rogue states' because he's a ghoul.

ok im glad I ventured into D&D to check up on this because I could not for the life of me think of a single specific thing that made Krauthammer reprehensible beyond the normal neocon frothing warmonger

which is also an amazing indictment, dude filled his role in such a banal way as to fade into the milquetoast roaring background noise of our ghoulish foreign policy scene lmao. Couldn't even CHUD good.