Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

And certainly not more than one successful franchise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

PeterWeller posted:

Yeah, I love that part. It conjures up such an incongruous mental image of some poindexterous dude in a lab coat giving Hannity (because he is the ultimate fat, old, wannabe jock) a swirly.

Two guys in lab coats; the other one is recording data.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Those gay people are speaking in code! They must be up to something!

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

"Welp, those arguments are airtight. Guess we gotta start liking vaginas now."

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Matt Walsh on Plastic Surgery

Dear Matt Walsh,

Google Reconstructive surgery. Then go gently caress yourself.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

MaxxBot posted:

I know UFC tickets are like $200 or something dumb like that but I'd pay that multiple times over if they had a Ronda Rousey vs Morbidly obese misogynist comments section conservatives bout.

Please do this. You know there's at least one rear end in a top hat that thinks their set of testicles will give them fiat victory over a trained female fighter and a lot of people who would gladly pay to see him proven wrong.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

How to rock a scraggly goatee:
1) Learn how explode someone's heart at will.
2) ...

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

For those who didn't click on the link: She was 7 and her sister was 1 when the 'molestation' happened.

I'm all for punishing child molesters but seriously, kids do stuff like this.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

What the gently caress does that quote mean? Is the cover coated with glue?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Tarezax posted:

Probably unsourced quotes.

Or a Markov chain generator.

Edit: Or Wernicke's Aphasia?

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Sep 4, 2015

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

The wiki article makes it look like the shooter wasn't explicitly anti-Muslim; he may have picked targets based on the paper-bag test.

Also it makes me sad that the Hammerskins aren't a dwarven LARP group.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Epic High Five posted:

Remind me again why they don't protest in front of fertility clinics? Not only do they destroy embryos but they are playing God in a very real sense, it seems like that kind of double whammy would be irresistible

It would look really loving bad. The fact that fertility clinics toss out embryos isn't as obvious, the demographic that goes to fertility clinics has more overlap with the protestors, and there would be a lot more backlash against "those assholes who don't want us to have a kid."

BABIES GOOD. KILLING BABIES BAD.

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Oct 11, 2015

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

ErIog posted:

I AM THE PRODUCT OF CONCEPTION!

I really want to know what the person who made that sign thinks pro-choice believe.

I feel really bad for the kid in that picture once they hit their teenage years.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

It always needs posting.

Alan Moore posted:

So actually, sort of, Rorschach became the most popular character in Watchmen. I meant him to be a bad example, but I have people come up to me in the street saying, ‘I am Rorschach! That is my story!’ And I’ll be thinking, ‘Yeah, great, can you just keep away from me and never come anywhere near me again for as long as I live?’”

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

CommieGIR posted:

Its not supposed to be funny. Its supposed to be ironic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KTsywB6GNQ

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Yes, nothing says "Fascist strongman" like weeping.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Rhesus Pieces posted:

jizzed-on pictures of his daughter.

Someone implied I am a loner with poor social skills. How shall I respond?

This. This will show them.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Yeah gotta say that taking money from the pockets of wingnuts and giving it to people who need it is a worthy venture. It's a shame that the well will run dry when they remember that they don't actually care about poor people and that this was all a contrarian exercise.

DONATE HERE TO ELIMINATE POOR MINORITIES*

*because they won't be poor after we give them your money.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Noam Chomsky posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmxeoh69G4o

This dude's channel keeps popping up on YouTube recommendations for me - for some weird/stupid/unknown reason - and he's very upset about Tomorrowland.

Anyone else familiar with him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj27jlq2Qo8
Watched a little. The way his eyes dart off to the side constantly makes me think he is doing this against his will.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Motherfucker's putting up a trial balloon.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

To some degree I was always a Democrat since my parents both were, but I can think of two things that cemented it.

The first was that I had friends from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds, and it seemed pretty arbitrary to me as a kid that some people had so much relative to others. Every time I went over to hang out in the back room of the drycleaner's I saw my friend's parents busting their asses. So why didn't he have the same opportunities as the kids whose parents were both lawyers?

The other is that I have some close family members who were born with severe developmental delays. It has impacted our family in a thousand different ways and it ultimately came down to chance. As a teen, whenever I saw a attractive person on the street a tiny voice in my head would chide "Sometimes you roll sixes and sometimes you roll ones." and I'd get a little sad.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

I was listening to NPR today and they reported as a news item that the presiding doctor declined to do an autopsy, because it was clearly a heart attack.

:what:

Why would you even say that? That's the complete opposite of news! That's a thing that happens every day!

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Spun Dog posted:

Fun fact, Tea Partiers down here originally called themselves Tea Baggers. They get mad when you call them that now.

A fitting name, since they are the angry ethnic slur shouting 12-year-olds of our democracy.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Rush Limbaugh posted:

I'm not gonna be hypocrite here. The Republican Party has in its own way, by not opposing Obama, set the stage for a Drumpf. I've said that. I'm not gonna back off of that. There's absolutely truth to that.

There has to be some German word for the feeling when you see someone being a complete and total rear end in a top hat so competently that your rage and disgust get sublimated and you're mostly just impressed.

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Mar 11, 2016

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

The one about the Canada raids had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Pro listen.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

One way I could see a political party shift is if the Chamber of Commerce types within the GOPe get sick of the bullshit they are getting in exchange for low taxes and start to defect. We're already seeing it now with companies having trouble getting qualified workers thanks to cuts in education and hostile social policies.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Not sure if it's what's going on with that bug but some animation techniques use keyframes and let the computer draw a smooth transition between them. If one of the keyframes had the old model and the other didn't you get the incredible inflating rear end.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

That's not really a problem with science though.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

To head off another lovely derail: What's with the Baud Dudes tag? It looks pretty baller.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Mister Macys posted:

So uh, what is "second hand smoke" in this analogy?

Nice try; everyone knows the dangers of getting some gay on you :gay:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Obama's legacy: health care reform, killing an infamous terrorist, and burning the Republican party to the ground and salting the ashes.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

One of my buddies commonly exchanges Butthead as a term of affection with his father. Different strokes for different families.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Honestly we might be better off if she had called it a religion. Weird culty religions get way more scrutiny and marginalization than weird culty philosophies. Plus, it would cut down on the numbers of "christians" who would've gotten on the objectivism train.

She describes a scenario where the pure, faithful elect will gain access to an invisible utopia that only functions through magic Free Energy and leave behind the unclean masses to suffer.

That sounds pretty religious.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

And Walsh is having another kid...

Hopefully the opposite gender from the first kid. Let's see how that stance plays when you're shopping alone with both kids and the younger one needs to go.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

This is all moot anyway because that chart is probably time-bounded because Charles Whitman would absolutely be on that list otherwise.

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jun 15, 2016

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Is... is Hillary Clinton a necromancer? :ohdear:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Mel Mudkiper posted:

God that show was a masterpiece

Reno was amazing.

I'm surprised by your King of the HIll opinions; I remember that episode and it seemed kinda bittersweet: Hank was there for his friend (sorta) by telling him to bottle up his emotions. Which he did, but it was obvious that wasn't doing him any favors: Bill always seemed like one bad moment away from a total meltdown.

And LOL, Peggy had "damages the people around her to justify her shittiness" as pretty big character trait.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Dammit_Carl! posted:

Or maybe famous biblical personages!

"Yay! I just got Nebuchadnezzar!"

Unironically hope someone makes this because interacting with dead Babylonian kings that no one else can see at a Starbucks will definitely strike a blow agains the occult.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Chilichimp posted:

This has been my Rush Limbaugh segment story.

Man, for a guy who's been running a radio show as long as he has you'd expect him to be... a person who runs things in a efficient and effortless manner.

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

The real story is nobody talking about how tiny his lobes are :sad: