Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Gaige is the best character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Vanderdeath posted:

Unworthy answer/Zero is the best ever/The rest are nothing.

GET OFF MY PLANE!

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WZC-6Z6J6-CRTJJ-XBJHS
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K353B-99F3K-CXJTT-3JJ3J-36KH5

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK9W-RHFBF-WR3B3-6HT9R [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/TeQoua ]
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: K3KJT-9SBWJ-BCWKT-9BWJJ-3FRJT [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/TeQoua ]

EDIT: gently caress, beaten

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Kifisonfire posted:

I found an easier spot to use as a reference point once you reach the hard part. I pretty much just recorded this so it's kind of messy, but I'll try to explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9Fx7wQ62I

Once you reach the invisible walls, turn to your right and on the wall you can see four blocks in a diamond. On the upper most block, there's a line splitting the light and darker side of the block. Aim there, hold back and jump. Eventually you'll hit that sweet bounce jump (Around 1:48 in the video, you'll know it when you see it). Let go of the analog stick and keep jumping until you don't get any higher.

Like Marogareh said, it can be extremely fiddly. Sometimes I'll get it on my first jump, others it will take a few minutes. The rest is fairly straight forward though, just be careful not to clip into the wrong rock as you can get stuck.

In a few runs tonight I found a scoped Maggie, a WTF shield, a nice purple cooldown relic and a few purple class mods. Nothing else has popped out at me, but I'm sure a full party would mean better drops in there.

All I do is fall to my death over and over as Salvador :saddowns:

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Samurai Sanders posted:

Wow, does that send the frame rate to hell or anything?

I know it sure did when I used them on a max-anarchy +firerate stacking Gaige and took the Ricochet perk. Fire at the floor, the xbox locks up for like 5 seconds, come back to everything dead

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Man I liked a lot of Tiny Tina's dialogue and I still think the train bit is really lame. v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Kifisonfire posted:

The reward isn't that good anyway. It's good in FFYL I suppose, but that's it.

By the way if you want to see the heads you'll get from beating the Torque DLC, they've already leaked. With these and the Motorhead achievement being part of it, I'm hoping we get motorbikes.

Axton - Chopper Topper
Salvador - Nutz And Boltz
Zer0 - d00med
Maya - Pretty In Punk
Gaige - Grease Monkey

Like Gaige needs any other heads when she has :getin:

• Locked thread