Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
I don't wanna play any more because I'm not high enough level to finish this quest and my Sal sounds like Handsome Jack. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
What's the consensus best DLC, in terms of story and loot? I have 800 points so I can afford one after buying Krieg.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
A few questions about Mania tree Psycho; is there a way to turn off auto-reloading? It's annoying having to switch between weapons to keep the empty weapon bonus damage.

And do the Empty the Rage bonuses from empty weapon and no shields stack?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

Wow I didn't know that. That's some bullshit.

Yeah the Psycho has a lot of weird melee interactions. He gets some sort of kind of noticeable melee damage bump per lvl up regardless of skill point allocation, and using a weapon with a melee attachment overrides it. At a high enough level you do less damage using a bladed weapon as you would without it.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
I'm not sure if there are 'strategies' or something to a lot of the enemies in the DLC but holy poo poo they seemed like unrepentant bullet sponges.

Was there a strategy to the Skeleton King thing or is it just 'shoot them a lot?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
Can anyone please help me and my friend with the dragon fuckers? GT: Super Five Five

E: done, thank you anonymous goon

A 50S RAYGUN fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jun 30, 2013

• Locked thread