Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Deadly Chlorine posted:

Indeed, when I saw his picture my heart just melted and I needed to have a blue throat conure. So adorable :3:

My friend keeps several lovebirds and they entertain each other pretty well, maybe you could look into keeping more than one small parrot? Though in your situation I would advise finches though. They can be tamed to like scratches and all that, my other friend has a bulbul and a canary and a whydah that will just chill on his hand, eat food and let him rub their heads. :3:

EDIT: Oh my god I cannot stand the adorableness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRzAUNlXt0

I swear to god all ringnecks are born adorable and stay that way. They'll eat your finger, but still. :3:

Listen guys. I'm not a bird person. Really I'm not. Most of the time I find them kinda creepy. But holy poo poo I :3: so hard, and now I Want That Bird. The old thread taught me about eye pinning, and I noticed his eye goin' crazy, he's really enjoying his interaction with that lady! Also that color, so pretty! :swoon:

Why must you do this to me? I can't afford a bird right now don't make me want one. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

There was a story on the SCP website about a tiny little pterodactyl named Pterry. If it's a boy, you should name him Pterry. :3:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Haha jesus christ. Imagine hearing that in the middle of the night. Or waking up to that. So creepy.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

SaNChEzZ posted:

All dem ringnecks having a bath/preen in (slightly) rainy Los Angeles :3:

That's not in Malibu is it? Because I see those all the time in Malibu when I'm visiting my cousins. If those are here in L.A, tell me where to go so I can be a weird bird guy. :catstare:

edit: Vvv awesome. Gonna have to go check it out on a day off!

Deep Thoreau fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 24, 2013

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

What..what is happening? So many birds within pictures of birds within pictures of birds! :psyduck:

Birdception all the way here. WAAAARRRRRKKK

edit: Vvv I like that more.

Deep Thoreau fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 1, 2013