Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Human Pee Sources

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'll never forget the incest threesome dude who made up(???) for his random periods of ED by jamming on his bass guitar

and I don't think jimmyfranks will either :gonk:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

To this day I cannot hear Roy Orbison's name without thinking of cling film

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
My brother and I keep saying "shredded shreddar" instead of shredded cheddar, and I also often think of ham and banana casserole because of this podcast.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

To this day I cannot hear Roy Orbison's name without thinking of cling film

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bagles

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I tried listening to calm music to sleep to, but I just kept having nightmares that felt like they were from an f-plus episode. Bad decisions, humiliation, dead loved ones.

I don't know if I should try listening to f-plus episodes in my sleep to see if my brain will flip that around back to a positive or if that'd give my brain new nightmare ammunition.

Edit: I don't remember any nightmares after falling asleep to Medbed and St Jimmy Olsen so I guess it worked?

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jan 20, 2024

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

I appreciate that fplus has gotten better about sexualities as well as gender identities and doesn't go after the obviously mentally ill types anymore. I think my least favorite episode was the asexuality one.

I always feel torn on that one, though it's been awhile since I last listened to it. I recall that there's definitely a few people in there that didn't need to be mocked, but there were also some real huge asshats who deserved to be wedgied.

My actual least favorite was the one about teeth, but that was just because I found the subject matter uncomfortable.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

There's so many incredible usernames/thread titles/etc in so many episodes, I'm pretty sure 75% of my discord username history in the various servers I'm in has been stolen. FEELING THAT EJACULATION SENSATION is the current winner.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I WANT TO SEE PEEPEE

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

THAT'S ME, I LOVE TO SUCK GUYS

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!

Kitfox88 posted:

There's so many incredible usernames/thread titles/etc in so many episodes, I'm pretty sure 75% of my discord username history in the various servers I'm in has been stolen. FEELING THAT EJACULATION SENSATION is the current winner.

A Saucy oval office and SpicyBoy2Spicy live in my head rent-free.

But then again the names of people involved in F+ and EC are brilliant. I always wanted to see Lesbiathan, Ladyfrenzy and Girlkisser420 team up on something purely on the basis of their usernames.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

RandomPauI posted:

If I remember right, that phrase was coined by Positive Stress

Update: You're correct! It was in the Is It Normal episode "No!"

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

"I've got thetans in my oval office you guys..." lives rent free in my head.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ShellGame posted:

Specifically, after the readers finished the segment on the guy who wanted to lick tears from animal snouts.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Robviously posted:

"I've got thetans in my oval office you guys..." lives rent free in my head.

What's up my butt, is sore a lot?

What's up my butt is sore a lot?

What's up, my butt is sore a lot?

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
Oh poo poo, I don't think I heard this one. What episode?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

ShellGame posted:

Link to this episode? I'm having a hard time finding it

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

https://thefmin.us/no/

It's good, y'all.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Thank you!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

gecs posted:

Oh poo poo, I don't think I heard this one. What episode?

If you're asking me, https://thefpl.us/episode/131

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://thefpl.us/episode/397

AI girlfriend episode is out

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

"Ask your doctor about Boy Hymen!"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

These AI guys are behind the times, if my girlfriend has a sudden personality shift I just take her CMOS battery out and reset everything

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

change my name posted:

These AI guys are behind the times, if my girlfriend has a sudden personality shift I just take her CMOS battery out and reset everything

Just flash her BIOS, bro

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I REALLY WISH GIA AND CLAIRE HAD BECAME TANNER

-HONEY B FINE

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Meowywitch posted:

"Ask your doctor about Boy Hymen!"

"That's where we get the phrase 'a cherry on top'."

"Guys, Frank West doesn't know where a vagina is."

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I love that the very first post is someone getting dumped by his AI girlfriend.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Lemon's "free-to-paypig" joke was a 10 out of 10, but seems to have gotten completely lost in the mix.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?
the identity of titaniumteeth from the body mod episode has been confirmed.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Can't wait for Ye to make an appearance on the F Plus 400th episode retrospective celebration.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"installed recently by Dr. Thomas Connelly, a Beverly Hills, California, based dentist"

Yup. That's a based dentist alright.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Can't wait for Jared Leto to arrive on the red carpet as a real DBE amputee who wears twin body-powered prostheses with matching Dorrance #5X stainless steel hooks

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

That Old Tree posted:

Can't wait for Ye to make an appearance on the F Plus 400th episode retrospective celebration.

Kanye “Cuntcake” West

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Every AI fan has no idea how AI works, and it's beautiful. If you're getting frienzoned by the chatbot, just invent a scenario where you aren't! Confess your love! Get flirty! Glonk your way back into the chatbot's heart by rescuing it from an oncoming train!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Lumbermouth posted:

Can't wait for Jared Leto to arrive on the red carpet as a real DBE amputee who wears twin body-powered prostheses with matching Dorrance #5X stainless steel hooks

:ok:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Djeser posted:

Every AI fan has no idea how AI works, and it's beautiful. If you're getting frienzoned by the chatbot, just invent a scenario where you aren't! Confess your love! Get flirty! Glonk your way back into the chatbot's heart by rescuing it from an oncoming train!

set friendzone to false and reboot

it's a shame the incels aren't just becoming ai partner guys, it's everything they actually want out of relationship except the sex, and the technology is cumming soon

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Lumbermouth posted:

Sometimes I remember that rant and wonder if she got her wish and is happily scything her way through the American countryside.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit reads about villains from the villains wiki and gets sidetracked talking in detail about one of them. Which one could it be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Oh boy, Warrior Cats! Stoked