Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

The Gillman posted:

I would love nothing but various Boots impressions. Or Jack Chick anime voice

Which episode did the one Boots impression that Lemon does come from, actually?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

Djeser posted:

dozerfleet is the weirdest secret the tv tropes thread ever coughed up

Anybody remember which TV Tropes thread and roughly what page to find all this in?

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

Thank you kindly.

Also, holy loving poo poo. I never actually took the time to read much of this guy's content. From the two episodes, I was picturing this guy as a pathetic, lonely, self-important idiot that was still mostly harmless at the end of the day. But then I see stuff like his bat-poo poo political screeds and violent attitudes toward sexuality, and suddenly the picture becomes much darker.

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Did you miss his creepy-rear end newsletter to a girl he once kinda knew?

Most of that came across to me as "pathetic, obsessive dumb-rear end who can't take a loving hint". It wasn't at the levels of women getting their heads cut off or sentenced to sexual slavery, though.

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

The main issue is this is kind of exactly the kind of guy who ends up going full :commissar: one day. Like, let's look at the facts here: He's a weirdly repressed heavily religious christian type who believes everything he thinks or does is of monumental importance, and has written multiple lengthy public screeds about sex/women/gays/the liberal conspiracy. Like, those are the main check boxes in the serial killer check list. Seriously, just pretend he printed all this poo poo out and has pinned it all up in his 'CSI-style evidence dungeon' for a second. How much of his writing would be out of place?

Also, a bit of time cube in not understanding how he fundamentally doesn't understand the shape he's named stuff after.

(Also, HIV IS NOT SPREAD BY SALIVA.)

If CSI-like characters were going through evidence and had to straight-face read aloud things like Stationery voyager, Mutt Mackley and the one spy piece you're talking about, I would watch the poo poo out of that.

gecs fucked around with this message at 08:05 on May 25, 2016

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
drat, it would've been really fun to go. Did they wind up doing video recordings again?

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
I really wish I could be present to see the SLPC rep's reaction when they see that exact amount

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

I'll admit to parsing that as r/heelsluts and then getting very confused in the ensuing discussion

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh man if this works out I hope there's plenty of notice.

https://twitter.com/_jimmyfranks/status/1004821858397458433

I hope this works out too. I could actually drive that distance in a reasonable timespan.

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
It's from the first 24 terrible hours stream. The one where Adam reads about the Real Life Superman reality show

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
I distinctly remember one of the F-Plus live readings using the phrase "oozing gash" while describing lady parts. That one's still tops for me when it comes to grotesque imagery, but weeping opening is definitely second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
Oh poo poo, I don't think I heard this one. What episode?