Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Timid posted:

I really really really really really hope ONE never explains how Saitama gets that strong. It would ruin the whole series for me.

I'd be okay with an explanation if it somehow managed to make even less sense than the one we've already got.

"Saitama, the secret of your heritage, your mother was Japanese and your father was..."
:suspense:
"Canadian."
:geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
I guess Saitama doesn't care as much about being famous as he first let on, then again this is just a hobby for him.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Ak Gara posted:

Maybe he gets golden nose hair? (plus increased nose hair length)

So... Bobobo then?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Sub Harrison posted:

-The chapter where Neji dies while shielding Naruto from an attack everyone was capable of dodging.

Mild take, Neji should have died in the Sasuke Retrieval arc.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

ZeusCannon posted:

I like that the moon still shows the impact from the jump in this frame

It reminds of The Tick

CHA

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
The redraws changed that around so that the three samurai worked with Sweet Mask to save the mercs, and they stuck around afterward so that Murata could draw more sexy ladies ONE could flesh them out.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
There was a big 'ol monster in Tatsumaki's flashback scene, and Blast has been active for at least that long, so it has to stretch back a fair ways.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
If it was supposed to be a joke it would be funnier than this, tbh.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Xarbala posted:

This chapter had one of the most quietly touching moments the comic has had in a long while and dissecting it in search of a punchline is just wack

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Sometimes I think it might have been cool if we never got to see this fight at all. Just have God Garou show up, then naked Saitama shows up out of nowhere and punches him out, fuses with his past self, and we never get an explanation for what the gently caress happened.

But then again, I don't think I want to give up Saitama's Fart Technique for anything so :shrug:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Donkringel posted:

Dude metal knight is going to lose control of all of his robots in the next arc, isn't he?

I'm sure that's what he'll say happened...

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Bucswabe posted:

This is my read as well. Among professional heroes, there are VERY few who have the qualities of true heroism. Nearly everyone else is obsessed with image, status, or serving themselves first. Garou puts it well in his fight against Darkshine, that they're all hypocritical, flawed individuals just "playing" hero.

Eh, Garou holds heroes to impossibly high standards, and if they're playing hero then he's just as much playing monster.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Okay, who's been talking poo poo about my boy Pig God? :mad:

ffs, next thing you know this thread's gonna full of slander against Watchdog Man.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Jimbot posted:

It can't be AI-generated, the hands look perfectly normal. You're gonna have to redraw this chatper, Murata!

I almost wish he would. I love seeing great artists draw bad on purpose :allears:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Bucswabe posted:

Anyone else getting vibes that God has corrupted the Hero Association, just as much as He has with the other orgs (Tsukuyomi, the Organization, Monster Association)?

Cultivating monsters and selling them off to shady orgs just seems like a perfect part of God's ultimate plan

I dunno, is God capitalism?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

MiniFoo posted:

It's definitely Shonen Jump, dunno why it wouldn't be on their app though.

Probably a bunch of legal hoops to jump through. As much of a no brainer as it would be to just throw it on the app they do still have to make up new contracts to get digital rights and whatnot and that does take a lot of time. Hell, they didn't even have Hunter X Hunter on the app until last year.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
He was hanging out with the Tanktop Master, I believe.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/gFxsXrI/1/1/

Translations up.

Man if getting bullied on the internet gave me superpowers I'd be a god by now.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

For me, green, probably because of Monsters Inc

:same:

But I guess it makes sense that she's pink. She's supposed to be a castoff piece of Gyoro Gyoro, who is also pink, after all.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo :stare:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
I hope ONE and Murata redo the whole comic from chapter 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Well thats different