Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
His eyebrows have Tiger stripes. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
This joins Yotsubato as one of the only series where every single chapter makes me grin like a madman.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Looks like a zoom out from some dialogue (probably "Well I guess the Earth is safe now!") to a giant asteroid speeding towards earth.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Minus is not a cute comic. She is a horrifying monster who needs to be destroyed.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Genos shows up and says a line.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I was not expecting the King to look like that.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
They covered at least part of his cash situation.

He's not squatting and Genos is paying to be a live in butler.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Spice Fist makes me think of the old Fight! Kikkoman flash animation. Specifically this bit.

IT STINGS!

7c Nickel fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 2, 2015

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Darkshine has a polished black leather stocking. NO ONE CAN BE SHINIER THAN ME!

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Wow, Spice Fist really is exactly like the Kiko Punch.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Zark the Damned posted:

I like that the tournament end boss has a similar attitude to Saitama with with regard to 'I get bored fighting the small fry, I just want a challenge'. Same with Boros I guess.

Not sure if I'd describe the guy as being 'reasonable and nice' however, he seems much more willing to abuse his power and beat people up and take their stuff, though maybe I'm reading too much into page 18.

He literally says earlier that he's not a hero because he doesn't care about "the weak" surviving. gently caress him.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Elentor posted:

It's mind-blowing how they keep making these fights so exciting. We all know how they're gonna end from start.

Because it's really all about the build up to the smug being punched right off someone's face.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I've always gone with the idea that Saitama underwent whatever phenomena causes people to turn into monsters only it went slightly weird due to his inclination towards heroism.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

lowercase16 posted:

If the money thing was one of your problems, you might want to check out Yakuza 0. You literally get tens of thousands of yen with every punch you throw. It takes place in 1988 during a bubble economy and absurd amounts of money flowing through the streets like flood waters is part of the plot/setting. I'm currently walking around with 2.22 billion USD.

Have they changed their mind on the whole "no playable female characters ever" thing yet? Or does that still exist solely in the realm of PC mod fuckery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURNR3uuHGA

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Begemot posted:

Haruka is playable in Yakuza 5.

Isn't that just for Idol side missions? If you're not transforming street toughs into responsible citizens with the heel of your boot, it doesn't really count.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I just realized that this is probably gonna end with, "I trained until my hair fell out. That's why I warned you you shouldn't try to get stronger if you want to keep having fun. It's not the most popular look."

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
It's comic drawing 101.

Step 1. Draw a naked woman.
Step 2. Add some lines and pretend that's how clothes work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Yeah that looks like how cloth works.