Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

So what is the distinction between the heroes and the monsters anyway, just whether or not they're registered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yeah, busted up buildings and streets, and hundreds or thousands of deaths is certainly better than a crater where the city used to be and nearby cities being wiped out. Seriously doubting Saitama will get credit for it, but we'll see! Wanna see more of Bang though, love the badass old guy trope and his character is great.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Oh man that really is a great Saitama face. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Ugh what a lovely place to leave a cliffhanger like that! Great chapter though.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Sindai posted:

Saitama punches off his heart-pasties and he literally dies of embarrassment.

Please don't be lewd, this is a childrens comic.

Also yeah, Saitama throwing a punch in the first panel and the rest of the panels being motion-blurred shots of the atmosphere turning into space would be pretty cool. It feels like it's been so long since we saw him punch a dude, little disappointed we didn't get any of that payoff this chapter. Licenseless Rider is great though!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Mystic Mongol posted:

Basically, the bad guy was going to give everyone free electricity to cure the world's energy crisis, which is welfare. And welfare is bad because it encourages everyone to be greedy jerks.

So libertarian ubermench protagonist challenges the simpering liberal poo poo to the ultimate race to demonstrate his own natural superiority, and then he uses the infinite energy tower to let everyone float for a few minutes before it's destroyed, so they'll all be inspired to bootstrap themselves into better lives instead of having the energy crisis solved for them.

This is especially funny, considering if I remember correctly, the main character was basically handed everything for free without actually doing anything any of it. Granted, it's a pretty fantastic depiction of actual libertarians in that case.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/195616/onepunch-man_ch28_by_boon-scanlation Since I don't think anyone linked it yet.

Seriously, what a :3: chapter. So glad Saitama got some fanmail in addition to abuse, and the meeting at the food stand ruled. Would love if the coming arc deals with the hero association finally realizing how loving crazy awesome Saitama really is as he rises through the B ranks!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Huff Puff Prisoners illegitimate kid. :stonk:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

They wouldn't need the spaceship, but it's undeniably cool and that's definitely some Saitama logic.

Punch planets to accelerate yourself in the opposite direction around the galaxy :v:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

ATATATATA!

God that final spread. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

That was the best chapter yet.

I cannot wait to say the above about the next chapter. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

So I guess if OPM ever gets an anime, Norio Wakamoto should be a shoe-in for King since he's perfected the king engine, what with his previous role as Mechazawa.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Saitama would spend the next 200 chapters trying but never managing to actually get any closer to the sale at the grocery store.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yeah supes comics might actually be good if he had anywhere near the humor Saitama brings to OPM.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

tlarn posted:

Shakin my head if this ain't you when Speed of Sound Sonic's on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBpmoBQwFU8

alternatively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNpMiT5qpyI

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

anime being full of a bunch of pavel petel's is p awesome honestly

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Aw man, SSS is a cool character it would be a huge shame to see him gibbed this soon :(

Oh come on there's no way Saitama would gib the dude, he's not really doing anything wrong here, just challenging him to a duel or whatever. He'll just chump him and make him look like a fool.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Netero is the best punchy guy next to saitama

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

One just might tell murata what the storyboard is and let him do his magic, or throw out chapters more often.

Yeah I could see ONE maybe putting more effort into updating OPM more frequently with it getting animated. It's going to make it way more popular on top of Murata's version getting it more recognition.

Worst case, there's enough content as is for 13-26 eps worth of show.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Terada's Civil War piece my be my favorite, the composition is just gorgeous :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

so hype

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I want the king engine to be voiced by Norio Wakamoto

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

gimme all the filler

king competing in video game tournaments
saitama hitting up sales
blizzard company shenanigans

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

what happens when you mix bang with bomb....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Tatsumaki is already a brat.