Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

There was so little effort put into drawing Saitama on the second cover that his eyes don't match! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Numero6 posted:

I think it should be short, it doesn't seems to be the thing to have more than a handfull of volumes.

Hate to break it to you, but the original version already has over 70 chapters, and I think it's still ongoing.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

That last page is too perfect.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

holy moly translation sounds like a nightmare of a job.

I would imagine the worst part is people getting offended when you translate something in a way they think is incorrect. NAKAMA MEANS SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! IT'S NOT THE SAME THING AS FRIEND/COMRADE!!! :downs:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Clearly, his training regimen was so intense he built up hundreds of years worth of queued exercise in addition to his strength.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

:wtc:

I have no words.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Sorry.

Silento fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Aug 15, 2014

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Kabanaw posted:

If you're hankering for some Murata art then I'd suggest reading Eyeshield 21. He doesn't write it thank god because it gets REALLY racist at points but there's some pretty anime two-page spreads for a manga about football.

I liked it a lot up until the last arc. If you pretend it ends after the arc before that, and maybe skip to the last chapter and read that, it's good shounen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Zzulu posted:

One Punch Man is really... good.

:agreed: