Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Prison Warden posted:

I love how the url is "onepanman" even though the text on the cover page clearly says One Punch Man. I'm just gonna assume it's some kind of pun. If anime has taught me one thing, it's that the Japanese loving love puns.

Anpanman

Wanpanman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
One of the heroes investigating was carrying a giant kendama with a happy face on it as a weapon. And the monsters at the end were Gachapin and Mukku.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
They never said what level she is, just that her group is B heroes and her sister is #2 overall.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Huff Puff? That's an odd way of translating it.

I love the fact that the guy in the dog suit is 5 ranks higher than this guy.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

RatHat posted:

Is there a version with all the different characters named? Specifically who are the two guys sword fighting above Toriko?

Shishio and I'm guessing Zabuza

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
If anybody wanted that playing card set I just noticed Mandarake is selling them along with some other stuff

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?action=itemMaker&makerId=003590&withA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

PaganGoatPants posted:

Aoi Yūki
Her outward appearance is that of a little girl but she is in fact an adult.