Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Is there a good guide for S Links yet? I don't want to miss any starts. I can handle it from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Dr Pepper posted:

The Growth Skills are just really useful in general. They let a Persona gain EXP even if they're not being used. With how much EXP it takes to level up a Persona, being able to gain a few levels for them without going out of your way is pretty handy.

Anyways, for skills, in general there are a few things you want in a Persona from fusion. Skills that boost their abilities is nice, so any sort of X Boost or X Amp Skills is good. Same with covering their weaknesses, X Dodge or Resist X. And of course good passive abilities like Growth and Regenerate are handy.

And then there's just passing on some stuff to make it more versatile. Skills they don't naturally learn and all that.

I've got a Senri that just laughs at Shadow Yukiko all because of giving it skills

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Nate RFB posted:

By the way, is it still true that physical Vita games strangely load faster than PSN downloaded versions?

Judging from FFIV digital vs Persona 4 physical, no

• Locked thread