Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

PirateNipple posted:

Has anyone checked out 3D Game Collection?

It seems like it could be a decent little game collection, like Clubhouse Games was for the DS.

It's wank. Get one of those free 1000-in-1 apps for your phone and shake it in front of your face and pretend it's 3d, more fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

68k posted:

Ooooh I hope this comes to the US shop.

Got announced for the US at a Nintendo Direct, along with Harvest Moon GBC.

Looking forward to tomorrow to buy it and then realise that actually it was poo poo.

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

68k posted:

Are you referring to HM? Because if you're referring to River King, then we've got a problem.

I'm not hating. Stuff random fish inside your ill sisters mouth everyday.

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

VanillaKid posted:

I got a good deal on a UK copy of Pokemon Soul Silver, but I live in Canada, so here's the Club Nintendo code for whoever can use it: 78RJA6O7MOGXLPM0

Took this, cheers.