Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

wa27 posted:

She reminds me of Millie from Freaks and Geeks.

haha jesus that is spot-on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sandie Baker infuriates me

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My problem with Sandie was that 75% of the time she answered correctly, she acted like it was some kind of happy accident. If you're going to be really good at Jeopardy, I want you to be a dick about it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So which one of you is Jake

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Brad's one flaw thus far is that he's seemed a hair slow on the buzzer. Dan was routinely beating him.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I nailed both Final Jeopardy answers. I can't believe neither of them got Silence of the Lambs.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress Brad Rutter

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

weakness posted:

She'd obviously given up and was "just happy to be here". I actually screamed when she said $200.

Just out of curiosity, how many days are we since the last male winner? Surely I'm incorrect, but it seems like women have been dominating since Arthur's reign.

21??

Not counting the tournament I think it's been 13 for Julia, 2 for Frederique and 6 for Sandie.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

You can tell she just gets paid to dick around on the computer all day because she had no loving idea what to say.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

zVxTeflon posted:

Be honest who else laughed at the casting couch clue?

Guilty

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It has to be frustrating to know so many of the answers and always get beat. His fault, but I don't think the guy was a shithead or anything like that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Part of the problem when you get as far along as Julia has is that the challengers, even the smart ones, take chances they otherwise wouldn't because the streak makes them think they need to. Granted, often times they need to, but there's a mental aspect to this where challengers impede their own progress more than they should.

At the end of the day, you're just seeing the elite of the elite play the game and it's making contestants who might otherwise have been really good look dumb.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

so did she lose her job because of Jeopardy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Have a full month of nothing but James, Brad and Ken and whoever has the most money at the end of the month is declared god of Jeopardy