Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

A few months ago I adopted a blind kitty, after carefully planning this for months. I put up netting on the windows so she wouldn't fall down, got nice metal food/water bowls for her so she wouldn't get cat acne, bought around 100 lbs of various good quality cat food, all that stuff, so this was hardly an impulse decision. The kitty was the sweetest little thing and we got along great! For example, she would gently wake me up in the morning by lying down on my pillow, softly purring till I opened my eyes.
At the same time, I was not doing so hot health-wise. My scrotum felt all wonky and my right testicle was hurting... and growing. I had this guttural feeling that something just ain't right and that I would end up being away from home for a long time. Since I'm living alone, nobody would be there to take care of the cat and keep her company - cats get bored and lonely, too. My neighbors could have fed her, but she would still be lonely, and being blind, this would have been gitmo-level torture for her.
The adoption contract I signed specifically said that I could return the kitty in case of an emergency, so I did just that. Went to the hospital on the following day, turned out it was testicular cancer and I got an emergency surgery, followed by several months of chemo.
Still I felt like I wronged the kitty somehow, so I donated all of my food and cat stuff to kind people who gave her to me, and later sponsored the kitty by buying her food and litter till she found a new loving home.
The whole thing was a big fiasco and I still feel dirty because of it. :( I'm sorry, Cordy, I'm so sorry. :(

e: grammar.

Oh, no no no no don't feel bad about that! You did everything right for that cat! I hope you're doing okay and don't guilt yourself for assuring your cat would have a loving surrounding while you were unable to care for her.

Confession: my cat is currently dealing with some stress-related UTI issues. He is very shy around new people and would rather live under the bed for the rest of his life than meet a stranger. So what do I do? Invite two people two to spend the night at my house! He spent the whole night running around our bedroom, howling and freaking out because he wanted to roam the house but was too fearful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
The kitty spent only around one week at my place. I caused a total ruckus and a ton of work for people and unnecessary stress for the cat. All of this could have been avoided with better planning. :(

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.

The kitty spent only around one week at my place. I caused a total ruckus and a ton of work for people and unnecessary stress for the cat. All of this could have been avoided with better planning. :(

It's ok buddy. In terms of bad decisions you've made in the last few months, stressing out a kitty a little bit is way at the bottom behind everything involved in the Dad Saga and also abusing opiates. You sponsored her, you did good, and she has a nice home now. :unsmith:

For real though, cats get returned from well-meaning owners all the time. I adopted out a kitten to this sweet, totally batty cat lady who spent a while just talking to this angry, bored fluffball kitten. She was so devoted and stable and rich, but returned the cat after like 2 weeks cause her other ancient loving cat started peeing everywhere when she brought baby home. No one was surprised except Catlady.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Yeah, how dare you not plan ahead for randomly coming down with loving testicular cancer. Jeez, and I thought I was a derelict.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

I scrub the catbox like, once every few months.

I've given up on scooping. I just buy expensive litter and dump it once a week (big box, 2 cats). I am thankfully not poor.

I only brush my ragdoll once in awhile, but he only hairballs once every 3 months.

The first year of both my cats lives they ate expensive as balls vet food (dry and wet) and now they just get Iams and Friskies. :effort:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

A few months ago I adopted a blind kitty, after carefully planning this for months. I put up netting on the windows so she wouldn't fall down, got nice metal food/water bowls for her so she wouldn't get cat acne, bought around 100 lbs of various good quality cat food, all that stuff, so this was hardly an impulse decision. The kitty was the sweetest little thing and we got along great! For example, she would gently wake me up in the morning by lying down on my pillow, softly purring till I opened my eyes.
At the same time, I was not doing so hot health-wise. My scrotum felt all wonky and my right testicle was hurting... and growing. I had this guttural feeling that something just ain't right and that I would end up being away from home for a long time. Since I'm living alone, nobody would be there to take care of the cat and keep her company - cats get bored and lonely, too. My neighbors could have fed her, but she would still be lonely, and being blind, this would have been gitmo-level torture for her.
The adoption contract I signed specifically said that I could return the kitty in case of an emergency, so I did just that. Went to the hospital on the following day, turned out it was testicular cancer and I got an emergency surgery, followed by several months of chemo.
Still I felt like I wronged the kitty somehow, so I donated all of my food and cat stuff to kind people who gave her to me, and later sponsored the kitty by buying her food and litter till she found a new loving home.
The whole thing was a big fiasco and I still feel dirty because of it. :( I'm sorry, Cordy, I'm so sorry. :(

e: grammar.

I got out of chemo in May (serious chemo including a stem cell transplant) and adopted an extremely one-person cat that July after asking my nurses if it was OK to do so. I had her for about two months before a doctor recommended I put her somewhere else due to toxoplasmosis risk, which the nurses knew nothing about. Don't feel bad, it's what's got to be done.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Nah, man. You did exactly what rescues want you to do in case of emergency. Stuff like this is exactly why they are willing to take back animals -- they know that things happen in life that can very suddenly make a home unsuitable for the demands of pet ownership, and good rescues want to support the adopters and adoptees beyond the initial adoption process. You did everything right. Lots of people would have just dumped the cat at a shelter and then the rescue would have actually had to scramble to find her and get her back. Don't feel bad about having to use that clause, that's what it's there for.

Clandestine!
Jul 17, 2010
^^ what they said. Dont feel guilt, dude! :(

Today I put a cone on my dog's head for no reason other than to watch him run around and struggle.

Whenever I'm crying he comes up to cuddle and lately has been licking the snot off my face. When Im crying I don't really give a gently caress that he's tongue deep in boogers but afterwards I feel dirty. Bonzo you little bastard, you're not here to comfort me at all! :mad:

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Last night I spend most of the night partying at a friend's house. I sobered up and came home around 4AM and the cats were so happy to see me. They wanted to run around and play but I just passed out on the bed. They jumped all over trying to get my attention but I just ignored them.
I'm sorry kitties, I do love you. I'll play with you double today. :ohdear:

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

I got dumped last year by someone who accused me of being a "DOG CORRUPTER" for feeding her 2 lurchers sausages off the barby.

I wear that as a badge of pride.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Fire In The Disco posted:

:siren: If your cat is not peeing, eating, or drinking, GO TO THE VET RIGHT NOW. Don't stop to ask the internet, just go. Any of these things can cause liver damage and death, and indicates a serious problem that needs to be treated immediately. :siren:

I didn't do this. Tragedy follows:
I had just seen the vet on the weekend, and my baby was kind of quiet and shy on NYE (very out of character), and didn't even cry for dinner. I gave her her wet food, she didn't come to eat it, I put her in front of it, and she took a few steps away and lay down under the kitchen table.

I picked her up and gave her a cuddle, she purred and lay down next to me for a few pets, and I went out for the night. I came back Jan 1 at about 6pm and she was deceased in a pool of urine. I can't even handle right now.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
My mom and I are foster failures; we adopted one of the eight kittens we fostered. His name is T-Dawg (the others were Rick, The Gov, Daryl, Michonne, Walker, Maggie, and Hershel), and he is a huge ragdoll baby. He whines to be carried, and I always haul him around. He gets called everything from Crybaby to Poopbutt to T-Doggles.

And I sin a lot against the feeder mice. If there's a mouse who bites me, it automatically goes in the feeder cage. Every time. Unless the mouse is hugely pregnant. Otherwise, feeding time! I will wake a snake up to loving eat you!

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
My clinic has a few lifer cats. The latest is Timmmy, a black kitten rescued a few months back. He turned out to have herpes and apparently now kidney issues. I let him out to play while I was putting things away in the back and he kept bothering me so I put tape all over him.

He gave zero fucks. Tape flag on his tail, tape stuck to his head, did he care? Nope, it's all where is the food human, where is it, I swear to Christ I'll bite your fingers off if you don't make with the food. We've created a monster, a cute fuzzy black one who walks perfectly on a harness but will turn into a tornado of claws and teeth at the slightest provocation.

He's a loving adorable monster and if I didn't live with my sister and all her cats, I'd take him home in a heartbeat. My sin is probably that I favor Timmmy instead of the perfectly friendly other stray cats we've taken in. Oh, you want to play? Nah, I'll let the monster out instead. I have to warn people that he's loose, like he's a rabid dog instead of a 5 pound kitten, it's hilarious.

empty sea fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 4, 2014

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

empty sea posted:

My clinic has a few lifer cats. The latest is Timmmy, a black kitten rescued a few months back. He turned out to have herpes and apparently now kidney issues. I let him out to play while I was putting things away in the back and he kept bothering me so I put tape all over him.

He gave zero fucks. Tape flag on his tail, tape stuck to his head, did he care? Nope, it's all where is the food human, where is it, I swear to Christ I'll bite your fingers off if you don't make with the food. We've created a monster, a cute fuzzy black one who walks perfectly on a harness but will turn into a tornado of claws and teeth at the slightest provocation.

He's a loving adorable monster and if I didn't live with my sister and all her cats, I'd take him home in a heartbeat. My sin is probably that I favor Timmmy instead of the perfectly friendly other stray cats we've taken in. Oh, you want to play? Nah, I'll let the monster out instead. I have to warn people that he's loose, like he's a rabid dog instead of a 5 pound kitten, it's hilarious.

Hahahahahaha, if I didn't have a bird, I'd want that cat.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Once I chased a friend's dog around their house and scared him so bad he pissed on the floor. He ran outside after this and hid behind the screen door until I left.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Nichol posted:

I didn't do this. Tragedy follows:
I had just seen the vet on the weekend, and my baby was kind of quiet and shy on NYE (very out of character), and didn't even cry for dinner. I gave her her wet food, she didn't come to eat it, I put her in front of it, and she took a few steps away and lay down under the kitchen table.

I picked her up and gave her a cuddle, she purred and lay down next to me for a few pets, and I went out for the night. I came back Jan 1 at about 6pm and she was deceased in a pool of urine. I can't even handle right now.

I wish I could give you a hug right now. I am so sorry.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
A late confession, due in part to being 30 and just finding out a few months ago.

When I was little (5 or 6), my asthma and allergies kicked in hard, to the point where my pediatrician told my parents to get the dog out of the house yesterday. Now, I remember Gretchen (a Rough Collie/German Shepherd mix), and her going away. My parents never gave me the oh-she's-at-a-farm line or anything; I just was told she went away. As you can guess: nope, she was euthanized. Because of me. :smith:

But it gets better (or worse)! When my dad told me about this, he explained that giving her away wasn't really the kindest thing for her. After all, she was an older dog suffering from multiple ailments. When I asked about that (because I didnt know!), my dad explained that Gretchen had broken/hurt her back legs and hip some time previous, and she was having trouble getting around.

The cause of her hip/leg injury? Evidently I was playing with her with a bouncy ball, and innocently bounced the ball at such an angle/speed that, combined with the geography, she jumped after it and landed badly.

So not only my mere existence caused my dog (which, even though I don't have many memories of, I miss from time to time) to be put down, but the reason why she couldn't be given away was also because of me. :(

Other smaller confessions:

- I'm afraid of dogs. Like I said, I grew up with major allergies and asthma with regards to dogs. I could not, biologically, have a "Aw hi nice doggie" attitude. I had to have a "Oh God, get away, get away, GETAWAY" attitude, because otherwise I could (and often did) have to go to the hospital. My allergies are still severe enough that I have to distance myself, and I try not to be so blatant about it, but I know those little guys are just being nice and I'm sorry but I can't let you :(

- If I could have a dog, it'd be an English Bulldog. Most of what I've read about them says they wouldn't be that good for a newbie dog-owner, and would be expensive as hell, but I'm pretty sure I'd do it anyway just because I'd want an English Bulldog.

BlueOccamy
Jul 1, 2010

You're not the first kid to accidentally kill a pet, don't beat yourself up about it. One of my sisters saw our kitten, Captain Holly Short, on the other side of the road when she went to get the mail one day. She tried calling for her to come back, and as she did Holly got hit by a car. Mom and Dad brought her into the kitchen and tried to assess the damage/call the vet but Holly ended up suffocating from collapsed lungs :(

We had a bunch of animals, both cats and dogs, get hit by various vehicles. Mom's allergic to cats and after Goldie died she decided no more dogs in the house either. Dad's place is a 2 1/2 acre plot out in the middle of a bunch of cornfields, so we've had at least one cat and most of the time a couple of dogs outside, though after Pepper got hit our first week in the house Dad built them a pen. Didn't help Dandy and Knight, though, since they slipped out once when Dad went to feed them and our bus driver called Mom a few days later to tell her she saw them dead on the side of a road a couple miles away :(

Man I could go on for ages about all the pets that my family has had and all the various ways they've died, at least now my husband is keeping me on the straight and narrow with our current (indoor only!) cats and Dad's amenable to the idea of finding new homes for their three outdoor dogs in that teeny tiny concrete shithole of a pen :sigh: I really should help him with that, it's going to be hard rehoming two ~9 year old dogs and a huge unneutered ~4 year old, none of which have been house trained or even -in- a house since forever.

/ramble

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.
How old are you guys, out of curiosity? Captain Holly Short is an Artemis Fowl reference right?

BlueOccamy
Jul 1, 2010

InEscape posted:

How old are you guys, out of curiosity? Captain Holly Short is an Artemis Fowl reference right?

Oh, sorry I just re-checked this thread: I'm currently 25 and all three of my sisters are younger than me. We had Holly for maybe 2 weeks before she got hit, back when I was in late middle or early high school I think? And major kudos for getting the name reference :D

I should get on Dad to neuter Merlin, but with the pen the way it is I'd be scared he'd get an infection :ohdear: At least April and May were both spayed before we got them (from the humane society, and there's not really been a single time I've seen or thought of them that I don't think they'd have been better off staying there instead of going home with us...)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
You woke me up every hour last night dog, I'm gonna do the same to you tonight. I feel no shame.

Just fatigue.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Writer Cath posted:

You woke me up every hour last night dog, I'm gonna do the same to you tonight. I feel no shame.

Just fatigue.
I love waking my dog up because he gets so indignant that he kind of just... short-circuits and lies there sneezing furiously. It's not even a real sneeze. It's a short sharp exhalation like he's trying to blow his nose. I don't even know why he does it but it's funny to listen to.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Anaranjado posted:

Once I chased a friend's dog around their house and scared him so bad he pissed on the floor. He ran outside after this and hid behind the screen door until I left.

I did this to one of my cats. Her name is Bait, and for the longest time (She'll be 6 this summer, and a few months ago just started to come around and let me walk up and pet her) she was absolutely terrified of me. Most of the time it was OK, I'd sneak in a pet (and she'd run away) at feeding times, things like that.

However, one day I had to take her to the vet. Normally we'd trap her in a room, but she figured that out and wouldn't go into a room with a door. Well, she finally ran into my computer room under a coffee table I was using for my TV. I closed the door, and laid down and crept up on her, she finally let out the most pitiful yowl and promptly peed all over the floor in terror. Mind you, when I was "chasing" her, I never ran, never made fast, sudden movements. This one time however she got herself so worked up she just peed. Everywhere.

Now she will jump up on the couch and curl up in my lap like it's nothing. I think she's finally used to our house now.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
My sister's cat loves to drink beer. Whenever I have some, she sits two inches away and licks the rim after I take a drink. I'm starting to feel like I should schedule her an AA meeting, but it's too loving cute.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
My Fiance's brother has been staying with us for a while since he's down on his luck. He smokes menthol cigarettes and Terra LOVES THEM. He left one out on the table for a moment while he went to the bathroom and when he came back it was missing. We found it the next morning gnawed on (but not punctured) and covered in kitty slobber. I told him not to do it again, but we all thought it was pretty funny. I just hope she doesn't get sick from it. :ohdear:

Poor little kitty addicts.

Rah
Mar 9, 2006
I have 2 kittens and almost every day I look on gumtree (like craigslist) at kittens. If I had the money to care for them properly, I'd probably end up being a hoarder.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I'm such a jerk to my poor kitty. I keep putting on youtube videos of hungry kittens meowing and he goes NUTS trying to find them, then gets mad at me when I laugh at his dilemma.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

I feed my cats crap food because they like it more. :negative:

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer
Rah, why not foster and then the foster group pays all the vet bills etc, and you get kitty fun times?

I laugh and laugh and laugh when the younger cat races at the older one to try and pounce and pulls up at the last second and goes rear end over tit on the wood floor and looks ridiculous trying to right herself at high speed.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I put my dog in a Yoda costume. I don't even feel bad it was great.

Rah
Mar 9, 2006

crowtribe posted:

Rah, why not foster and then the foster group pays all the vet bills etc, and you get kitty fun times?

I laugh and laugh and laugh when the younger cat races at the older one to try and pounce and pulls up at the last second and goes rear end over tit on the wood floor and looks ridiculous trying to right herself at high speed.

I think if I fostered some cats I'd become too attached and not want to give them up. I was actually really surprised just how quickly I bonded with my kittens when I got them. I can't imagine ever being without them now.. They're like my children. Maybe it's a bit unhealthy to become so attached to cats, but I can't have children of my own and so I guess they're like a substitute for it.

Rah
Mar 9, 2006
I think it's time for a real confession...

It's something that I feel very very guilty about to this day. When I was around 9/10 years old I had a pet hamster. I got it as a gift from my mum and I guess at the time I wasn't responsible enough to properly care for it. I'd leave it weeks without cleaning it's cage and sometimes forget to feed it and forget about it for days. Eventually it died which I think is probably from neglect. I feel so guilty about it and still can't forgive myself. I don't think I should have been given a hamster when I was so young, especially since my mum didn't really supervise to make sure it was being properly cared for.

I'm still really ashamed about it and I wish I could turn back time and make sure I cared for it properly. This is the first time I've admitted to it to anyone. I love animals so much and have two cats that I love more than anything and I make sure they're cared for as well as I possibly can. It really hurts me to think that an animal suffered because of me and I wish I could forgive myself.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I'm with you, buddy :smith: I had a newt at that same age that met the same fate. I still sometimes get sad about it and feed my current newt an extra earthworm and wipe down the tank algae.

tse1618
May 27, 2008

Cuddle time!
I work at a big box pet store and I feel terrible sometimes selling hamsters and guinea pigs and the like. I know at least some of them I'm sending to their death of neglect, a lot of the others will spend their days miserable in tiny cages that don't cleaned often enough and its at least somewhat my fault. All the people who just buy a hamster on a whim because its cute and/or to teach their five year old "responsibility" ugh.

GabrielAisling
Dec 21, 2011

The finest of all dances.

Rah posted:

I think it's time for a real confession...

It's something that I feel very very guilty about to this day. When I was around 9/10 years old I had a pet hamster. I got it as a gift from my mum and I guess at the time I wasn't responsible enough to properly care for it. I'd leave it weeks without cleaning it's cage and sometimes forget to feed it and forget about it for days. Eventually it died which I think is probably from neglect. I feel so guilty about it and still can't forgive myself. I don't think I should have been given a hamster when I was so young, especially since my mum didn't really supervise to make sure it was being properly cared for.

I'm still really ashamed about it and I wish I could turn back time and make sure I cared for it properly. This is the first time I've admitted to it to anyone. I love animals so much and have two cats that I love more than anything and I make sure they're cared for as well as I possibly can. It really hurts me to think that an animal suffered because of me and I wish I could forgive myself.

You are not the only one to have killed a pet via childhood ignorance/negligence. It sucks, and feels like you don't even deserve to live, but I forgive you. I hope one day you can forgive yourself. Just like I hope that one day I can forgive myself for attempting to test the idiom that cats always land on their feet on my little orange kitten when I was five or six.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

GabrielAisling posted:

You are not the only one to have killed a pet via childhood ignorance/negligence. It sucks, and feels like you don't even deserve to live, but I forgive you. I hope one day you can forgive yourself. Just like I hope that one day I can forgive myself for attempting to test the idiom that cats always land on their feet on my little orange kitten when I was five or six.

Around the same age I tried that with my Jesus cat off a second-floor balcony.
Luckily for me he was fine and harboured no ill-will. But to this day I feel bad about it.

TheGayDivorce0000
Jan 21, 2004
Sorry, nothing to see here.

TheGayDivorce0000 fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 3, 2014

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
In keeping with childhood pets, I used to have a ferret by the name of Merlin that I got when I was about 12. Originally he had a (fixed) female with him, but when we went on holidays the people housesitting decided to put their cage outside in 40C and the poor girl died of heatstroke :( This ferret was pretty much my best friend during high school, and when I moved to Perth for uni he came with me. Then I got depressed, and I couldn't even force myself to clean out his cage more than once a week, and even then I felt absolutely terrible for him but didn't know what to do. So he just lived in squalor, my poor elderly buddy, until my mum came up with the idea of giving him to the local ferret association. They loved him and he is much happier now, but I always feel horrible for letting him down so badly :ohdear: The ladies who took him send us emails with pictures of him being happy with other ferrets, and that makes me feel a little bit better.

I have a dog and cat whose pooping spaces I keep fastidiously clean because I never want an animal to go through that because of me again.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
When I was young, my parents had a hedgehog named Bodkin. I barely remember him except when my parents taught me to be very gentle and pet him head to tail GENTLY. For whatever reason they decided their home wasn't best for him. Not sure if it was because I was very young or they didn't know how to properly care for him. But they gave him to an acquaintance of dad who raised and kept other hedgehogs. Sometimes I wonder about the little guy.

In the same vein, my friend has a hedgehog named Henry. Poor Henry lives in semi-neglect. They feed him and give him water, but they never handle or interact with him at all aside from when they clean his cage. They did at first but my friend got tired of being pooped on all the time so he stopped. Now Henry is mean and will hiss and curl up if anyone so much as brushes his cage. So he lives in isolation for the most part. Every time I visit my friend's house I see Henry there in a plastic storage bin with the lid askew for air. And I feel bad for him but I don't know what to do so I say nothing.

I'm sorry Henry, I'd take you and love you if I didn't already meet the pet limit in my apartment. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
It's so sad to read about pets people fall out of love with.

With a slightly lighter tone, my nephew feeds Bella whatever he doesn't want. Bella hasn't gotten the menu that not all of my nephew's food belongs to her.

Confession: I think it's funny as hell when she takes his cookie and he gets all sulky.

Edit: Bella gets super depressed when she's homeless (ie: I'm washing her bedding) and it's freaking hilarious to me. She wanders around the house, lowers herself to existing on the carpet and harumphs her way down where she will proceed to sprawl like a beached whale.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 15, 2014

• Locked thread