Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
There was this loving dude in my class at tech school who also went to Andersen with most of us, and he was a few years older, and already a rrrraging alcoholic. So he pulled some dumbass poo poo like pissing in the hallway of the dorms there one night because he was so lit he thought it was the bathroom, whatever. I was actually shocked that he was the only one punished for that poo poo since even the other instructors there thought the MTL in charge of our floor was a psycho.

Anyway fast forward about a month after we graduate and all get to the island, this dude has a fuckin rager in his dorm room, with about say, 15 or so people in attendance. I swing by for a minute, but I'm kind of tired and on a lovely bit of a hangover so I leave. Later, poo poo gets out of hand, people try to keep Our Protagonist's drunk dipshit rear end from going on some kind of warpath to no avail. He escapes, headbutts one of my friends, and takes a few swings at everyone else, and severely damages his hand while setting off a fire alarm fist-style. Fucker runs away. Fire Dept shows up to the false alarm. So do the cops.

Cops find this dude passed the gently caress out in some planters outside the class 6 across the way, and take him in, along with taking statements from the remaining patrons of the party (mostly completely shitrocked still).

Next morning I wake up to a knock at the door, telling me there's a commander's call down at the smoke pit including all attached TDY units. Sweet. After the commander gives his whole spiel about bad stuff and drinking and responsibility or whatever the Shirt brings out a list of people Mr. Shitbird named as attendees of the party. The list contains people who he knew, meaning people from the tech school class he could identify (me included) and not anyone stationed there he didn't know.

So we get sent upstairs to get into class A's before getting assripped by every SNCO in the squadron, then the Group, then the base commander, VC, and command chief. Then the base commander declares the dorms dry, forcing us to essentially break into everyone's room and steal their alcohol and trash it. Needless to say our little group of new guys were enemies of the dorm state for a while, even while we told everyone what really happened. All in all a good introduction to the operational air force.

Later the same dumbass dude got a DUI, in his brand-new jeep. I think it was a rubicon. Good luck paying that poo poo off back home dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW

iyaayas01 posted:

The bobtail jumped the chocks and ran him over.

If this dipshit was so high speed about vehicles why did he abandon a running vehicle in gear? I wouldn't do that in my own personal car for christs sake, gently caress a regulation that's just common sense.

e: i guess I don't mean I want an explanation or something but what did he say about it?

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
I remember when I was a brand new guy at my first base overseas we needed a tire off of a 6K forklift and I guess none of the people on that crew had dealt with a split rim before.

So all the bolts were off except two. One of them failed and flew off at probably just under the speed of sound right past all of us and arced into the jungle or maybe even the ocean behind us. One bolt remained holding two split rims and whatever remained of the 125 psi of air pressure.

After working with split rims quite successfully years later in my career I still think about how loving pants on head retarded that whole operation was.

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
It was sooo goddamn refreshing to have two E7 dudes on the way to retirement as I was getting out, I had worked for both of them and they both had my back. I got selected for E5 about a year before I left, and I would have had to go to ALS and get re blued or whatever to get my stripe, and while I was on TDY one of the aforementioned retiring dudes called me up and asked if I was going to stay in and have to go to the class. When I declined he didn't give me any bullshit, just went "alright then, we'll find someone else" unsarcastically. The other dude was one of my shop chiefs from back in the day and personally offered advice or assistance if I needed it.

The best MSgts :3:

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
Herodiot