Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice
We had a guy (while external rover) fall down a ladder, land on his M16, and split his nutsack open. The mechanics of all of this I'm not sure of. After he got off of convalescent leave, he was back to being external rover because he was one of the few people qualified for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Cojawfee posted:

What's that thing in the navy where they grease up a broomstick and shove it up your rear end.

cleaning stations

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't get why people are convinced that they must be fake. This thread alone proves that either the entire armed forces of the world is full of major bullshitters, or the military is home to the dumbest idiots on the planet and they often manage to get away with it. The Stinky Samurai isn't really any more fantastic than most of the stuff that passes scrutiny with nary a glance, nor is the "I dropped my weapon to avoid dying and they tried to punish me for it".

I almost got an article 15 for losing a non-classified software install cd, so go gently caress yourself

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice
I managed to quote the wrong person, :downs: 50FA i lost some dumb fire fighter refresher training application that the ship was mailed 5 copies of.

edit: and now that i turn that part of my brain back on, a few weeks after the whole thing that specific application was abandoned in favor of something else that i dont care about.

Fart Cannon fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jul 3, 2014