Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
Guy in my office is on trial for sending pictures of his dick to an underage applicant.

Like a week after he was arrested my 1SG was mad at us for not signing her up into the army yet :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
Best part is now he still gets pay and only works like 3 hours a week and doesnt have to come to the office, and gets out of all the mando stuff, so so far I'm not seeing a downside!

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
I may have posted that before but it makes me mad to think about it! :doom:

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~

TheUnhorse posted:

If he wasn't actually certified to use it like with real training, can a competent lawyer or person argue that the ticket needs to be thrown out? Or is that not as important in military kangaroo court as it is in The Real World.

Probably just those tickets that just get mailed the the CO/1SG who then make you take a Saturday course times 10 because it was a flag officer and holy poo poo but actually has no repercussions with regard to insurance or fines

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~

Mike-o posted:

But who the hell joins the army and never learned how to drive :psyduck:

In OSUT I rode with a kid who was like Booger from Revenge of the Nerds and had the pleasure of riding in the back of an M3 and it was literally the first vehicle he had ever driven in his life. It was scary!

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
I've been trying to put someone in whatever 13 Series MOS there is that sits around and monitors all platoon internal freqs and gives fire missions on random targets whenever someone uses the word repeat in any context

edit nm, but this is referencing dumb things about words

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~

Mortabis posted:

My apologies. I will exit this thread now.

:cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEVILDOGOOORAH
Aug 2, 2010

~Animu fan~
I've probably found more unsecured weapons by 2LTs than anyone else