Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Reverand maynard posted:

If you have been in the military for less than six months your command should be able to fire you. Just bounce you out.

agreed. there are too many shitbags in the armed services that never should have made it past basic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
nothin wrong with workin at the 'mpf

whoops wrong thread, here I leave you with this:

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
civil air patrol - aka high schoolers with ribbons for dumb poo poo and make-believe military

which reminds me of this dude from my tech school class

I can't remember his name, so, let's call him Johnny.
Johnny was a fat gently caress, a standard Air Force rear end in a top hat who had a sense of entitlement about everything. To make it even better, this guy was in the Civil Air Patrol before he enlisted, meaning he got E-3 on enlistment, rather than when graduating basic training. Let me make it clear - this guy thought he was HOT poo poo in tech school.

My first encounter with this woolly mammoth was on a crisp fall day in Mississippi. We were marching to the school house (the first time I was going there), and I was put as a road guard for the marching flight, along with A1C Johnny. He was relaying me rules and regulations for stopping the inexistent traffic that moves along at a steady pace of 25mp/h on backroads, releasing spittle as he talked, and showing off an aire of confidence and valour for his numerous ribbons (he had about 15 ribbons on his uniform this fateful morning).

After a brisk 15 minute walk to the school house, myself, along with everyone else in my career field were told to go back to our squadron dorms, we weren't getting in the class today. A1C Johnny decided that he wanted to be in class, and approached the TSgt that was doling out the bad news. He made sure to state he was a member of the Civil Air Patrol and had 23(or something) ribbons and achievements, and this NCO should listen up and get him through school - NOW.

I watched as the TSgt went from incredulous, to mad, to angry, to drill sergeant. This man reamed A1C Dumbfuck for a good 15 minutes, while the rest of us just watched from around the corner of the building.

A1C Dumbfuck came back with all of his ribbons taken off and generally being a sukling fucktard, and he told us he wasn't allowed to wear the ribbons "THAT I EARNED".

This man proceeded to get kicked out of the military after failing two classes in a row, and had an Article 15 for wearing his CAP ribbons to the schoolhouse whenever he got a new teacher. From what I heard, this manchild told every new instructor he had about his ribbons, and why he deserved to wear them.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
well there's junior CAP which does basically nothing

from what i understand the missile badge is actually a rocketry badge and its earned by playing with model rockets

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
sounds like malpractice if i've ever heard it

oh wait people can't get in trouble in the military HAHAHAHAHA

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

iyaayas01 posted:

Which can result in:

This is exactly how I feel at night when I see a random-rear end Army SPC, because all of the army wear their ranks on their hats and I figure this guy is a Lite Colonel until I'm right up on him and he's looking at me like i'm a fuckhead

why can't everyone adopt the air force ranking system, enlisted on the arms, officers on the necks?

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

No Butt Stuff posted:

How about we just stop saluting like we're loving knights in the middle ages?

nah, its TRADITION

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
What did you guys get to go to Bulgaria for? I was under the impression that not many people went there except for airplane exercises, when I went, it was like we were the most interesting things for hundreds of miles

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

it's pretty surprising how hot a lot of the hookers are, even the roadside ones.

just them WOMEN are loving hot. all of them.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
this man can pull WAY hotter women than I can so he's in

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
he appears to be college aged like literally every other goon except gippers so perhaps the rose tinted glasses are on right now m8

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Nah it was a reddit post; the dude tried turning it into a local ang(?) base and never heard from again

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1fu0zv/my_brother_found_a_laptop_on_the_side_of_the_road/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
http://www.businessinsider.com/david-cenciotti-russia-simulated-a-massive-aerial-attack-2013-4