Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

What the gently caress is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Lord Gaga posted:

I get so many bitches. Also that pics about a year and a half old. I was swapping transmissions and going through ~some struggles~ I'm buff and cute again though dont worry.

post pics please thanks in advance

Also are you in the military or law enforcement or an EMT or coast guard or what?

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
heh

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Chewbacca Defense doesn't take his uniform off when he gets home because he's a lazy loving FA(JAG lol) LT. :)

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
We still use those things at Drum. Problem is, the area right beside is hot as gently caress, but another four feet away you might as well be outside.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Samu posted:

You have a stand that holds the diesel jerry upside down outside the tent, and one jerry will last all night.

That's how ours work. And it's basically Canada up here anyway.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:hf:

Four years in Potsdam. I'm a Winter man, and I miss that kind of cold.

You from Upstate somewhere? I just went to Potsdam for the first time in my life last Saturday to watch my fiancee's mom's Masters graduation. Seems like a cool little campus.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Did my undergrad at Clarkson. It is a cool little campus, but there's fuckall to do unless you drive up to Montreal.

One of my brother-in-laws went there, but he's old as gently caress (46) so no way you guys ever met. Montreal is pretty awesome but yeah the North Country isn't super exciting. Good place to settle down though.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Has anyone ever had a good black CO in a combat unit?

Serious question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Dude it's anne frank fanfic, don't bother.