Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Some of these are so tragically mind blowing that I can't really top them. That being said Officer/SNCO jackassery is funny purely on the account of it involving the people who are supposedly role models.

- Anyway, in Korea the CO decides that the field grades and himself will tent with the junior officers. One 1stLt has a little to much to drink, and after playing a game of gay-chicken with another officer, he stumbles back to the tent and proceeds to piss all over the CO's gear, and then falls pants down on to the sleeping Ops-O behind him. Keep in mind this is in pitch blackness. Rumor is that the guy who got pegged for this actually took the fall for the actual culprit, since he planned on getting out anyway.

- My Reporting Senior for a short 4 month period was a newly arrived Capt. He was an air winger by trade and new very little about what I did, and I ended up having very little interaction with the man. Anyway, we go to the Phillippines and upon returning the Capt suddenly leaves the unit. Since we very little interaction I think nothing of it. Fast forward a full year I'm going down memory lane with a friend and off handedly ask "what happened to Capt such-n-such?". Turned out he tested positive for HIV. He was also married...

- The pilots in the BOQ were some of the most immature adults I've ever met. A friend of mine found a drunk Major pissing in another man's laundry. And I had the pleasure of overhearing a Capt drunkenly bawl his eyes out to a Major about how he had treated him at work that week had left him all sorts of butt hurt. Add this to generally being load and obnoxious, drunk at morning meetings while on exercise, being lazy spoiled children, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU