Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I had a Chief that was so dumb that I can't even recall anecdotes because it causes my body to twitch uncontrollably with rage.

I think he was rated twice (MM and something else......CS maybe?) before he became an FC and somehow fluked into getting picked up for Chief while he was in C School before deploying. oh wait there goes the twitching again

I managed to talk some sense into my division officer and he got his rear end sent to the mess decks, where he eventually had a break down and got flown back to Everett mid deployment.
Something about that sounds familiar. Did he happen to use his government travel card to get shithoused at Tulalip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Should have gotten force-MCPON'd.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

ded posted:

Any time I get the weird urge to get anything 'vet' related I suddenly feel ill. This keeps me from ever doing it.

My favorite ultramoto shirt were the custom shirts for the first class association.

It was this giant moto skull wearing a sailor hat with a first class crow superimposed on it and giant text that read "FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS ASSOCIATION: RESULTS, NOT EXCUSES".

You're super serious hardcore doing those workload reports and barracks inspections, dudes. Hooyah.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I want to stab everybody that calls doors hatches.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

There used to be a lone marine in the solder shop. Shipmating marines = the best.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Yeah, I've seen some idiots in my time.

This one dude at MEPS was so

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Picking up groceries on the way home from work? Eating lunch during normal working hours? Sure, why not? gently caress it.

Family dinner night at Golden Corral? W T F

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

"Prove you're really gay. Suck my dick or you're going to mast, shipmate." - :chiefsay:

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Veins McGee posted:

Sociopath is another good one.

Any unironic mention of marx or whatever dead gay communist they jerk themselves off to would be require the player to finish the bottle.

dead by second post

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

https://twitter.com/pamwishbow/status/750942095041376257

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

if i land in your drop zone
jack me off and ship me home
shoot my jizz upon my chest
tell my momma i did my best

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

https://twitter.com/fart/status/507434154565181440

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Tyler Perry's Army?

Madea Goes to War

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

i know what edge dressing is and its purpose. i just never used it after bootcamp and assumed it was dumb bootcamp poo poo like calling windows portholes and marching.

edit:

you missed the real purpose of edge dressing: hazing. i finally get the edge dressed anuses joke.

i'm just picturing these two marines, naked and afraid, crawling up their representative's steps with their edge dressed assholes glimmering in the moonlight, begging for the torment to stop

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Anybody have an explanation for the,,,, commas,,,,,,, between words,,,,, thing that facebook moms do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Nyn posted:

Just wanted to point out, once you receive BAH for being married / having dependents. Regardless of divorce or loss of custody you can not lose dependent based BAH. For you will in some form owe payment in either child support or alimony.

This being stated points that your section “A.” Is either false information fed tontou or a lie you created in the sake for telling a story.

-Nyn

Are you sure about that? When I got divorced my BAH went back to the single rate, but it was a clean split with no kids so I had no dependents to claim.

edit: I even owed like six months of the difference back because the divorce finalized while I was out to sea so I had to wait until I got back from cruise to give the paperwork to PSD. Your post is false.

MancXVI fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 24, 2018