Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Isn't HF the poo poo they used in Breaking Bad to dissolve bodies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

What's that thing in the navy where they grease up a broomstick and shove it up your rear end.

ORSE

Wait, no. There's no grease on that stick.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Prop Wash posted:

I heard someone use the term "human weapons system" to unironically refer to people in the Air Force multiple times

Weaponized herpes.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I remember one of the cooks was trying to sneak a girl on base. The gate guard saw her in the car and told him to turn around and take her home. He turned around and returned shortly... with his spare tire in the back seat. You'll never guess what they found in his trunk. :what:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Well-fitted armor isn't as cumbersome as you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UbOdyn_Us

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Why the gently caress didn't he just move out?

poo poo, one of my barracks roommates came home drunk and puked ALL OVER the bathroom one night. I had to piss in the shower. We had a little talk (I yelled at him), he apologized, and cleaned it up. It never happened again.

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jul 3, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

.303 British (7.7x56mmR) is NOT 8mm Mauser (7.92x57).

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Reverand maynard posted:

how did you get that he lost his leg from a story about some guy spending one grand of deployment money on a game then losing it all

It looks like he lost an arm and a leg. :downsrim: Is this thing on?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

zombie303 posted:

The best ending that story could have had.
No, the fetus could have shot out and choked a tranny with its umbilical cord. :haw:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Accretionist posted:

It's bad decision making to latch onto a girl of the sort who'll surprise-miscarry another man's baby in a bar's shitter.

That, or she was too dumb to know she was a few months pregnant from the man she was cheating on PFC Goodtipper with.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Your mother should have coat-hangered you across the floor of the truck stop toilet where she gave out gob-jobs for dollar bills.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

canyoneer posted:

crosspost from awkward/ugly/gross thread.

He's a high speed low drag "cryptographic technician" tryin' to win jet skis and a pool table.

LOL his highest medal is a loving NAM.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

:lol:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

I don't think Ogres and people are genetically compatible.

:spergin: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Half-ogre

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's gonna take a lot of thrust to escape her gravity well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

do you wear the OEF baseball cap with the american flag on it too

http://www.militaryuniformsupply.com/condor-tactical-caps-military :bustem: