Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Cloudy McPouty posted:

I will write a letter to Diane Feinstein, we need our legislature to step in and protect us from ourselves!

If the first sentence isn't I AM A WEALTHY WHITE BANKER she's not interested fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

pkells posted:

Was this in SC? Because earlier in the year I saw a younger dude driving a Continental GT on Shaw AFB, and I just couldn't make any sense of it.

My first trip to MEPS I saw an Acura NSX parked at the Burger King on base. I thought "hunh wonder which general owns-"

out walks a cherry-fresh Air Force 2nd Lieutenant, BEEP BOOP on the key fob and off he goes.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

To be fair, an NSX is about 30K with lower miles.

Not in 2002 it wasn't (new, anyway). I knew it was a new model because that was the year they went from pop-ups to fixed headlights.

I mean, maybe his family was rich. Who knows. But it sure looked weird.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Snowdens Secret posted:

I too did not purchase an airborne tab

I can top this, as I never bought an SF tab

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Mad Dragon posted:

If you know anyone who had to study for the loving ASVAB, they probably belong in here.

I studied for it, it probably added a few points to my GT score.

If you need it to pass the cutoff? Yeah- that's frighteningly dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

thehumandignity posted:

Look, everyone here was an idiot for at least some point during their lives. No one is going to mock you if you tell us you got a 52 on the ASVAB.

Wasn't a 31 the cutoff for "too stupid to enlist anywhere"?