Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

happy weed number page everybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vuk83 posted:

But they use their influence to fight labour, and taxes. If the cost is that the Gestapo gets to gently caress with some brown people, so be it.

Man I hope this is sarcasm

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BigDave posted:

You need a picture of Raoul Duke driving a fuel truck.

https://i.imgur.com/RUXDmSq.gifv

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

mllaneza posted:

Yeah, that's the Swiss alright.

I work for a biotech company owned by a Swiss group. We do a ton of GxP validated work to comply with regulations. The Americans are cool with it and I'm like "20 pages of initials for every checkbox to set up a PC in Manufacturing, whatever". The Swiss on the other hand, live and breathe The Process.

If their Army ever implements a reporting standard for being rendered combat-ineffective they will be immortal.

If we're talking about the same company pRED is pretty relaxed with me :v:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It is ridiculously easy to kill one of those things if you can get inside, and I haven't found a parked one yet I couldn't get into with bolt cutters. I'm talking push a few buttons burn down the tank easy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Now that I think about it you could kill the engine relatively silently from the outside in under a minute if you know what you're doing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If the government did not want me to know these things they should not have sent me to school for them :v:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I mean you could probably bribe the driver with a Big Mac and a nice shady spot with a hammock for the 4th and that would get the job done just as easily.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Truly a shining example of humanity

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQuMU-UjHk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Has to be a troll

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well aside from my meth child, I had one guy who decided it would be a better idea to briefly attempt to flee his second DUI. I think he ended up with eluding charge.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tythas posted:

Edit: wrong thread

You sure about that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's worse than that, one of them raped another service member attached to the unit.