Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Most of my idiot stories are from Basic/AIT and they don't involve a dick in some way/shape/form so they're not funny.

Working at the CSH in Iraq did lead to me meeting a lot of Darwin Award Winners, though. Like the guy who got injured cutting wood with a circular saw. By cutting it on his lap. He missed his dick by half an inch.

Or the mechanic who wore contacts in Iraq, splashed battery acid, rinsed his eyes out for 10 seconds with water and wondered why his eyes hurt so much 30 minutes later. I guess having your contacts melt and fuse with your eyeballs would do that to you.

Or, finally, all the loving people huffing air duster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

DoktorLoken posted:

That's definitely a :stare: :lol: moment. I can only imagine the hilarity of a former DS getting out and then coming back in as an E4 for whatever reason and having to redo BCT due to a break in service. I'm sure it's happened.

I've met one, he was an E6 who got busted down to E2, and was reclassing as a Medic when I was at Fort Sam. Awesome dude.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Best I ever saw was when I was mobilizing through Dix, and the bottled water there was called H2Hooah.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The one dude I knew named Josh was a pretty alright dude.

He kept talking about using Magic-Shave on his balls though.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Tuesdays at Speicher in OIF3 was surf and turf for dinner chow.

Tuesday nights at the CSH at Speicher were food poisoning nights.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Holepisser1982 was the best part of that thread.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

man that was a great thread

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

:stare:

Man I clenched reading that one. God drat.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Painsaw posted:

I got pretty good at swabbing dicks.

420 freeze genital warts errday

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

When I was going for my paramedic certification I had to do clinicals in a hospital ER.

My first patient was a dude who was popping wheelies on a highway on his bike. He drove past a cop while in mid-wheelie, got surprised when he saw the cop, and fell backwards. He slid about 60 feet on pavement, grass, and gravel. On his rear end.

He had no more rear end after that. It was gone.

He was brought in to the ER, and we had to scrub the gaping wounds where his rear end once was to get the gravel and pavement out of his flesh.

I never wanted to buy a bike after that day.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Pufflekins posted:

That's because you dealt with a literal retard. gently caress him

Well, yeah.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What do you even do with that, get an rear end transplant?

Lots of skin grafts.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

These sound a lot like the old Humper-Monkey stories. I gotta find those again.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mike-o posted:

Humper Monkey is dead?

Yeah. :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MC Hawking posted:

I know it's not exactly in the vein of this thread, nor am I a GiP poster (nor really affiliated with the armed forces at all save as someone who sells alcohol to servicemen); but as an individual who has chronicled and has a pretty hefty folder of the stories of notable posters on the SA forums it saddens me to hear that Humper Monkey passed.

I had a txt doc of the Humper-Monkey saga, that I used to read through every now and again. Glad to see I'm not the only one

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I watched Three Kings with our Iraqi translator and a local national in the ER one quiet night.

They were crying like hell for half the movie, and then our translator talked for a while about life under Saddam. poo poo was insane. It was like watching Schindler's List with a holocaust survivor.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Admiral Bosch posted:

I never got to deploy to Iraq. I realize this is sort of a broad question, but were most LNs that you talked to glad we came in?

If they weren't they didn't say it to us. Which is probably pretty smart.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Best Friends posted:

I've heard both Executive Decision and Air Force One pretty accurately describe the presidency though.

They're both also pretty awesome

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Best sub movie ever, find the uncut version if you can.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

GD_American posted:

We were stuck with a Georgian contingent in OIFII.

I was pulling for Putin.

That was always the weird part about visiting Warhorse. The Georgians.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ghost bones posted:

everybody already knows this and no one cares

they're a fun read who cares

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I know a dude who is batshit insane about Aliens. Has a room in his house basically decked out like the Nostromo with all his prop weapons, aliens, etc.

It's not quite Star Wars/Star Trek, but people go fuckin crazy for that poo poo,

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

Popeyes you fuckwits.

gently caress charleys forever

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

compared to popeyes all other px/bx choices are the wrong choices forever

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

popeyes chicken crew you don't have to quote poo poo because i know youre too busy eating delicious food and being a good person, unlike charleys eaters who have to distract themselves with the internet to choke down their flavorless sludge

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

you're literally a nazi do you know this?!?

i tried to give roscoe some charleys once

he cried and hit under the bed

i had to coax him out with some delicious Bonafide® Chicken Tenders with a biscuit and tell him that the world is an ok place to be in, even if there are Charleys restaurants on this gay earth

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gleep gloop posted:

You're dog is just like it's owner! A stupid human being with dumb taste.

gently caress you gleep glop

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I mean, he set a goal and made it. I can't fault him at all for that.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

He made a terrible goal, but it was still a goal. I don't think people factor in maintenance when they buy expensive cars.

Yeah, it's like when people win the lottery and buy million dollar homes. Any word on how much he got the bentley for?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

let's see your bentley before you talk poo poo on dude

Seriously, dude made a goal, held to it, and now hes rollin in a Continental

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Snowdens Secret posted:

I too did not purchase an airborne tab

I did.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

If you remember your asvab score then you have the saddest life possible.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Plus all the sand.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

The DOD has posters of all kinds of nasty poo poo that can happen to your eyes with unclean contacts.

The dude I saw in Iraq who got battery acid in his eyes while he wore contacts has pretty much made me a glasses-wearer for life.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

She was a teenager when it was recorded (2004), she released it in 2011 after he threatened to take her car away. She was downloading ROMs from Kaaza and got a DMCA threat in the mail which is where the beating comes in.

She deserves it for using Kazaa in 2011.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Painsaw posted:

I'd rather read 50 Ft Ant stories all day. Been reading that poo poo since 2006. Never not loved it.

Same. I've got the Humper-Monkey stories saved in a .txt file as well somewhere.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My favorite medic told me not to ask him why he knows that spinal fluid tastes like bananas.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mine was the Martin Random poo poo lasagna thread, but yeah the humper money stories were always a good way to kill a couple hours when i was bored at work.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

And it wasn't true, just like his West Wing exposé that detailed Cheney's hourly mouth rinse to counteract oral necrosis and Donald Rumsfeld's refrigerated underwear.

But yeah, even fictional stories need to illustrate character motivations.

Yep, dude was in law school in NYC last I heard (like 2006ish) and made it all up.

Fun read, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

At Fort Sam it was a tradition to bang in the bushes outside of the 232 dfac. Or in the music practice rooms in the Hacienda.

On deployment, we had the ambulances with beds right in the back. No shitter loving for us.