Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just replayed Barkley 1. As much of a joke as the game is, the battle system is still really fun. Maybe it's just because the game is like 4 hours long, but having different action commands for each character really keeps it fun and interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

$73,001: Birth of Hoopz DLC

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ryaomon posted:

GARticuno is the only guy I like who makes these because he actually mixes the sound well instead of just overlay + alter tempo. Plus, he made this.

I kind of like this guy too, but yeah a lot of these slams are hollow jams.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Philip Rivers posted:

Non-denominational season's greetings, Barkley 2 thread. For X-mas, I received a pledge to the Barkley 2 campaign in my name. I come to this thread seeking reimbursement for my baka family's poor decisions, and compensation for emotional damages sustained to the tune of 5.000.000 yen (approx. $5000). I will be seeking litigation for this travesty if my demands are not met. Barkley 2 is a mockery of true vidcons everywhere, and it is a project that no true self-respecting nihonjin should be supporting.

5,000,000 yen is almost $60000 dollars. You are mockery of true vidcon gamers everywhwere.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I replayed barkley 1 in the wake of all this and the best part of the game is still just the title screen and accompanying music

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

jtt is the 2nd best part of the game, the kind of song that gets you doing action commands in time with it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

it's good for the glaucomas

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tunicate posted:

I compiled the demo and am hosting it here, gently caress the police.

Anyone get the Dark Draker Extermination achievement? I think it's well beyond my gaming skill

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Dabir posted:

Honestly I always felt that the whole Wilford Brimley bit was kind of an unnecessary detour and could have been comfortably cut.

The whole examine take use section is really good actually

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Watched Cybershell play through the whole demo with Dark Drakers removed and debug enabled...yeah its a right drat shame this game died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKRnzWSW0M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnpeKS1XoVY

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

don't close this thread, hoopz didn't earn it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

I'm no longer under the spell of angry sports brain and I still want this thread closed

There's no point, there's nothing. Jokes can still be made about it without a thread existing, it's ok. Let it go.

Who died and made you the king of b-ball