Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

nerdz posted:

mod support will be released in 2025

the first game to release mod tools before the game is even out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The humor will be dated and cringeworthy when it finally comes out.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Barkley 2 takes place in real time so they're just waiting for the neo cyberpunk future to become now in order to release it.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Barkley 2 will be at E3. It's just listed under its working title "Cyberpunk 2077".

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

About what? They spent all the money from the scam kickstarter years ago.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Milkman posted:

The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

wow, did they realize how long and unwieldy they title was? heh, what a poor decision

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Like I wasn't joking when I said that by the time this comes out the humor is going to be old and stale.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Shaqfu people showed more resolve to finish their basketball meme game

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Barkley, like America, failed because it wasted all its limited resources on guns.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Barkley full conversion mod for Cyberpunk 2077 oughta tide us over until then.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The devs should at least apologize to the Kickstarter backers.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

You should have just put, like, a quarter of these systems into the game and had the game pretend all these other complex systems existed and were running in the background.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Finish the game nerds. Cut out the unnecessary mechanics and rip the combat off of Gungeon or some other indie action game.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pathos posted:

Do a second Kickstarter but call it Barkley 3. Problem solved

Barkley 3: Game of the Year Edition

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They got the B-Ball madness. Sad, really.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

its obviously fake, nerds

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

waiting for the irony poisoned Unity shooter "Shin Chex Quest: Generations"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Rhopunzel posted:

wtf does octoroon even mean

It means you're like 1/8th black.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Otherkin communities are funny as hell and aren't equivalent to trans people.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

What's wrong with it?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It unironically works as a brilliant backstory for Michael Jordan's villainous role in Barkley RPG.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

imagine making all that beautiful art and all that creative dialogue then just pissing it away and never making a game again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

mdct posted:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that goons will desperately cling to literally over-a-decade-old jokes at this point and think they're still funny and perpetuate them in a thread that by all means should have died when every single person of the original dev team chimed in and said "this poo poo isn't happening". When we got the full story about why Barkley 2 is dead as gently caress and never going to come out, y'all will still cling to it. I wanted to see this thread closed because that's the only thing that'd give full closure about this project, collectively, and everyone can move on and find new Joke's to enjoy. There are no True Doom Murderheads left on this earth and that's just something everyone has to accept.

yes I'd like to save my game please