Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I donated $15 to the Kickstarter. Even if it never comes out, they still deserve the money for Barkley 1 which was $0 and I thoroughly enjoyed.

On the other hand I wish I could take back the money I donated for Mighty no. 9, a vidcon that certainly was released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Barksdale

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Vidcons

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

amigolupus posted:

So where does this fit in Barkley's timeline?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Od0VUjGYo

Something something "dark canon"

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

vidcons

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Well I know who I'm voting for.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Belatedly

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

If B2 never comes out, I'm going to have to stop saying "vidcons" and I don't want that

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

One day we'll wake up to find a pastebin floating on the internet that describes the adventures of an android called 9MAJ411X and its quest to find the ROBOGNOME.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Entorwellian posted:

retarded dead gay vidcon

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Semper Games

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Also it would have come out by now if a few fewer of us backed it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I hope that in Barkley 2 I get to read random posts from this thread whenever I save my game

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

WarpDogs posted:

their Kickstarter launched a couple weeks after the Wii U

holy poo poo, you're right :stare:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/11/02/deltarune-is-not-in-the-world-of-undertale/

quote:

As for when to expect more of Deltarune, well… “it could take up to 999 years”, Fox says.

Cool, that should hold us over until Barkley 2's release

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Gun's

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

starting to get the feeling that Barkley 2 isn't going to happen in 2018

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

yo mamma a Horus posted:

is th;ere going to be an online party on release we could make a list for who brings what

sure. I'll bring a flying pig

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Broccoli

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

They might still be able to get ahead of Space Jam 2 since production won't start until 2019.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Gortarius posted:

I'll have to ask the tog sludgelords what the Q3 2014 estimation is based on because I just don't see it taking that long with the way things have been shat out recently, even if it was for pax mostly. But who knows. There's still a whole lotta game to be made.

a simpler, more innocent time

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I received this phone grip for Christmas and thought of y'all

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Darkoni posted:

E; wrong thread.

never

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Line Feed posted:

Ladies and gentlemen I am going to say the B-word

Buy this game

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Treebeh posted:

I just finished my yearly check in on this thread for 2018 and frankly I am disappointed. I don't think I need address the doubters and naysayers who claim development is dead and they ran out of money and perseverance years ago. You're too far gone to be worth the effort. But then there are the fallen believers who are calling on ToG to "at least give us an update" or to "just release what you have so far". And it is you who I admonish most, for it is you who have forgotten that the promise has already been made. There has been absolutely zero evidence for us to believe the game isn't on track to be released on 11/11/23. And to everyone saying that's a "joke" release date, I say that they wouldn't joke about something as serious as a release date. The game will be released when both it and the world are ready. From what I've seen here, clearly we are not yet ready even if the game already is. I'll be back in 2020 to check in again and I expect to see a bit more faith around here.

Sir this is a gun's shop

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:prepop:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

The Something Awful forums will fall before Barkley 2 is real: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Super Rad posted:

2 many people with good ideas, 2 independent, 2 Barkley

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

1920x1080_Cyberdwarf.jpg has been my desktop background for years

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

It's going to be a launch exclusive for the PS5. They can't talk about it because they signed an NDA with Sony.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I'm at the point where I'm cool whether it comes out or not. I learned my lesson with Kickstarter a while ago after Yooka-Laylee was mediocre and the whole Mighty Number 9 debacle (which I didn't back, but closely followed). So spending $15 for the possibility of this happening I can live with. Hell, I just considering payment for the enjoyment I got out of the first one.

The way I see for most campaigns now, people with a lot more disposable income than me can make the Kickstarter happen and I'll buy it when it comes out, if it's good.

:same:

We all like to joke around in the [Wow][Good] america will fall before barkley 2 is real: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden thread, but I'm not mad or anything. Even if it turns out that the Hoopz Barkley SaGa was just a long con to scam TRUE DOOM MURDERHEADS out of their hard-earned money, I'd give them props for running one of the funniest heists in history.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

That's true. Unless there's someone out there that donated thousands of dollars, Frankie has the most at stake out of anyone.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

If somebody claims to have a 100% complete build of Barkley 2 today, don't fall for it!!

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Posting the last Barkley of the Heisei era

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

TalkLittle posted:

I'm looking for Charles Barkley news but only see celebrity trash like Ariana Grande made Charles Barkley cry

Can someone recommend a serious Charles Barkley news outlet where I can keep up with the REAL Barkley happenings?

your lookin at it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

My Cuck Dad posted:

So how 'bout that pigskin? How about that sport with the pig skin?

The top ten juiced up coaches, AND the top ten juiced up players.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I'm "dyin'" to see more!

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Schrodinger's vidcon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

if this game ever comes out it will be like a bizarre archaeological trip into late 00's humour

that was essentially what happened with Duke Nukem Forever, but early 00's humour