Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Look at this face and tell me he doesn't intend to gleefully to murder the gently caress out of everyone :stonk:.

You know what I think? If he's not our mastermind, he has a murderous split personality. I also bet he uses his victims as cooking ingredients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

So according to this image there are six hope shards to collect for each character. That's interesting. Is it supposed to represent how far did you progress with the relationship flags? And why Usami is blacked out?

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I'll go with Gundam and Togami too.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Because this one image absolutely needs to be seen:

Junko's neck :ughh:

Actually, this is a pretty well hidden homage to One Piece and his main character. Gomu-gomu no kubi!

Though nothing can beat Monobear's heart going doki doki:

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I've got a question: can we actually meet Nagito while he's hidden and tied up? I'm asking this because I don't want to lose a vote.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Goddammit guys,

orenronen posted:

Are you guys ever going to not fall for this?

I put all of my hope in the possibility of a chat Hannibal Lecter style with Nagito, and this is how we got repaid. :argh:

In return for playing with our feelings for the nth time, I think playing a Tamagotchi-like minigame should be enough punishment, so waste as much monocoins as you can on the rabbit.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
That was the weirdest "eat-lunch-with-your-friend/love interest" scene I've ever read in a visual novel. Too bad it wasn't on a school rooftop.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
It's ironic that the ally of Justice was actually the lackey of a mafia cartel all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

orenronen posted:

What nonsense is this...?!

Holy hell, even our resident delusional guy thinks Pekoyama is too nuts for him.

:psyduck:

• Locked thread