Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

From what I've heard the "Major = boring" thing is almost entirely a result of Spitting Image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

In light of Julie Burchill taking a page from Der Sturmer:

https://twitter.com/MartinRowson/status/290387184790405121

Heh.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Fluo posted:

He's married to Julie Burchill. :shepface:

Was. The marriage broke up in 1984.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

The release officer becoming increasingly annoyed as the series went on was the best.

"DNA evidence, didn't do it, wad of compensation, wacky 70's memorabilia, now gently caress off"

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

It also references the time he got stuck on a zipwire on purpose.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

No he didn't, that's a reprint.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I'm amused that the two people bitching about Collins are American. Maybe they don't think it's political because it isn't smothered in labels and cross-hatching? :haw:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Ugh next election I'm voting UKIP; A British thread for British posters

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

God drat it Mac that'd be a decent comic if not for that black dude.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

He's drawn the way Mac draws all black people, which is to say literally pitch black.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Putin made a crack at the Syrian rebels being cannibal organ eaters because of a video showing a rebel licking a human heart.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

No because the Americans all whine about the lack of labels and which ones are the democrats?

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

gently caress's sake, Bell, quit phoning it in.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I just think he's not been up to his usual par. Then again there's a cracker of a story with the Tory Wet Dream List O' Bills, so hopefully the next one'll be great.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

There needs to be a Steve Bell flowchart like the Daily Express one where the last option is "gently caress it, draw Cameron with tits"

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Willikers, a black person without coal skin OR honking red lips. Truly Mac is a paragon of tolerance.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

England's native footy players are all unemployed layabouts because you stuff your teams with irishmen, a good cartoon

Forums Terrorist fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 17, 2013

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Rowson's also playing the Yellow Peril trick of "it's made by CHINAMEN so it'll SCORCH the EARTH and KILL your CHILDREN" going by the smoke.

It's a poo poo cartoon.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Ah, welp, didn't see the tricolour. It's still bad for making GBS threads on nuclear. :colbert:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Jesus, Cameron's gone down the Blair route of resembling his caricature more and more.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

baka kaba posted:

It looks like the baby's being used as a vessel for the soul of the reptilian Sun King in some kind of Atlantean technology ritual or something. Maintain the orichalcum beams! He shall rise once more!

Is it me or is there a trend of Cameron getting killed in cartoons lately? Is that normal in the mainstream?

Him getting popped by IDS was the best.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Percy no :ohdear:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

"and G4S"

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I like how Farage is so hideous that even Thomas can't gently caress it up

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Scotland has only to gain from independence. AGC

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

The best thing is the complete lack of propagandising, since it's just assumed the reader will get on the hate boat by themselves.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Stunned Mac didn't make a "Lords on benefits" joke, I would've.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Just post some of the legitimately terrible Macs.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

Is that Gromit (or Wallace) caricature supposed to represent Milliband?

It's Wallace you heathen and yeah it's because he has the same toothy gormlessness about him.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Wedging leftists between economic and social justice is an old trick of the right. It's also a really, really effective trolling tactic as IWC's innumerable reregs can attest to.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I'm the obvious TERRORIST plotting to kill ARE ROYALS by spying on Philip having a bath.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Butt Potato posted:

Independent:

oh no that dog is raping cameron

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Someone should go around with a bunch of cease and desist letters purporting to represent whoever owns the rights to Braveheart.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I love how literally no one likes Gove :allears:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

DREDGE OUR RIVERS

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Post those photoshops, those owned.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I'm guessing the faithful part refers to the oath of service.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Allegiance_(United_Kingdom)#Armed_forces

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Holy gently caress the cleaners aren't Bulgamanians.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Someone please do the needful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

I really like this one.

• Locked thread