Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Hey dudes I'm drunk and I have xbox and pc. let's play something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

genderstomper58 posted:

skype mutual jo?

YOU WANT PIZZAPITS??

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Gonna play walking dead adventure game.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Spec Ops: The Line is loving rad. It's basically Heart of Darkness/Apocalypse Now but with rad 3rd person shooting mechanics and cool music. Also executions and more cool music. I got it for like 5 bucks on steam (I think) and after about 2 hours it's still holding my interest.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm downloading planetside 2 now. When I figure out what the eff is going on I'll post my poo poo here.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS posted:

I know a bunch of us are on different servers and all, but Godholio and I are on Waterson playing as the Terrans (Space Nazis).

Installing now

Will join your space nazi side

edit: My name is whiskeyoclock. Or fartsandwich

I have no idea wtf I'm doin

edit edit: So I played for a while last night. I only got to shoot at a few dudes. I basically just went toward squad waypoints and ran around in circles. I accidentally spend credits on vehicles. I leveled up a few times but I had no idea how to upgrade my character. I blew up some reactors.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS poo poo TO ME

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jan 19, 2013

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm going to try and play PS2 sober tonight. I slept almost all day so I should be set for being awake and stuff.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Still not sure if I'm having fun playing PS2.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I made a character on Matherson as VC and ran around with some goons earlier and feel like I kind of have the hang of it. I only like the Light Assault trooper guy cause I like jetpacking everywhere.

Edit: Although those buttholes never added me to the outfit.

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 22, 2013

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm on matherson as FartSandwiches. Is that the name you need to friend people or do you need my station name? If so it's whiskeyoclock.

As difficult as it is to get into the game, I can't stop thinking about it for some reason. Can't wait to get on tonight, run around aimlessly and get killed from someone I never saw!

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jan 22, 2013

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

vacation in kabul posted:

You don't use the station name, you add whatever the name on the server is.

Haha that's why the guys on the goon squad couldn't add me. I'm dumb.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'll try to be on for planetside action at 7 CST. Let's all go die in noob-ish ways together!

Edit: in-game name is FartSandwiches.

Server went down for maintenance. Lame.

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jan 23, 2013

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I have a vague interest in strategy games and I feel like I'm terrible at them. I want to play xcom but I'm scared.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
So last night PS2 finally clicked. I was in a goon squad with good leaders and we were assaulting some base. They told everyone to become a max and we all launched off a pad to get somewhere. Having like 40 robot dudes flying through the air was hilarious and we made short work of the defenders. I got a lot of good kills and it was a total blast.

Can't wait to play again.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS posted:

Anyone down for some drunken PS2 tonight?

Cross posting from the civ thread:

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Was supposed to visit my parents and the in-laws this weekend. Wife has to work late tonight so it's not happening. I can't say I'm upset because now I'm gonna get whiskey drunk and play planetside 2.

I'm DOWN LIKE CHINATOWN

Around 8 or 9 central time. Name is FartSandwiches on Matheson. NC type.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

Just played PS2 for a couple hours, but now I'm heading out for the night. :|

Don't be social with real people. Be social with forums people.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I got Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE and it is boss as gently caress. The main gameplay goal is to cut dudes in half to rip out their spines in order to absorb their electrolytes. It's loving bonkers.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I got really drunk last night and spent 45 dollars on gear in D3 :negative:

I don't even play it that often but now I feel obligated.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I bought the limited edition that came with a loving LAMP. poo poo is rad. You can touch it and the lightning is all like... BZZZZT.

The game is pretty cool too I guess. I beat it on normal and I'm playing through on hard right now to grind points for the FOX BLADE upgrades. Also the last boss is nuts. It's been a long time since I've been mad at video games and I totally got mad at video games last weekend on that loving fight, but when I beat that poo poo it was more rewarding than my 6 years in the navy.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

holocaust bloopers posted:

Bought the Metal Gear game. What do I need to know before playing?!

MASH SQUARE AND TRIANGLE

then MASH R1 and SLICE MOTHERFUCKERS

then MASH CIRCLE (or i guess B if xbox)

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Really loling at the poo poo Senator Armstrong says in MGR.

It's probably the best boss battle ever.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

holocaust bloopers posted:

Playing MGS2 way back when, a buddy called me up, told him I'd get back to him once this cutscene ended, 1+15 hours later that cutscene ended.

At least in the modern Metal Gear games you can pause cutscenes.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Is Revengence worth full price?

Yes. I've run through it on normal and hard, gearing up for my very hard run. The combat is consistently fun and when you upgrade your poo poo it makes you feel like an unstoppable god of swords and poo poo while still being difficult enough to be fun. Also the story is unironically awesome.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

The camera is completely terrible. The game would be a 10/10 for me otherwise.

The camera literally doesn't matter to me. Kill a dude? MASH THAT FUCKIN SQUARE BUTTON AND KILL THE NEXT DUDE WHO GIVES A gently caress

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Holy poo poo I may get that. I really enjoyed recent entries into the series and the loving NECK PENETRATOR 9000 makes it look rad.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vasudus posted:

Man, gently caress the last boss of MGR. He's incredibly awesome but I spent like two hours last night unsuccessfully. It could also be that I was super loving tired and my reflexes were dogshit.

I spent about two hours on him but the time I managed to kill him I didn't take any damage. It was that crazy time of drunkeness where everything just kinda flows together.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

WOMEN DESERVE RAPE posted:

Far Cry franchise is 50% off and Assassin's Creed franchise is like 35-75%.

Welp, bought FC3 cause I'm stupid as poo poo.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vasudus posted:

FC3 is really good though.

Well I would be able to find out how good if steam would give me a goddamn key.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Gonna get drunk tonight and play Diablo 3 with friends and then Farcry 3 with myself. Lookin forward to slaughtering animals.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Metal Gear Solid is the greatest game series ever. I believe the whole Hayter snub thing is a ruse. It has to be. The fanboy in me cannot accept it.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
This thread got me to reinstall Dirt 3. I drive a Cooper Countryman so tearing around some trails in "my car" is really neat.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

bradass87 posted:

why am i not surprised that our resident Kaiwai GoKu AnImU gently caress drives a goddamn mini cooper

Yeah those totally japanese cars from... germany? England? Totally unlike those subarus. gently caress yeah anime.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Welp, once again someone in the games thread said to buy something and it's cheap so here we go!

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I only got through the first two levels of hard reset but it's really loving cool. Sometimes it's hard to tell what the gently caress is happening with EVERYTHING EXPLODING FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENT HOLY poo poo.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I remember reading the original Doom novelizations when I was a kid and I bought them all recently on amazon. They're really bad but it starts getting into secret mormon armies and closeted gay dudes and it's just really hilarious.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I've been playing GTA: Vice City Stories on the PSP Vita for a bit and gently caress GTA GAMES GOD loving DAMMIT THESE loving MISSIONS ARE SUCH BULLSHIT

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Yo Vas, any chance of giving this guy a Skilcraft AV? Whoever bought it got his :10bux: worth out of it by now, and scrolling past three post lengths of text is pretty annoying.

I'll fix it :)

Edit: done

trying to focus on the 3DS' 3d poo poo is making me want to barf

I drunk bought Luigi's Mansion. I'll probably pass out before this poo poo finishes downloading.

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 05:13 on May 4, 2013

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I was playing a lot with a few friends of mine grinding out keywardens and ubers but I kinda quit to play other games. I'll probably jump back in a few months when I don't have anything to play. I typically use it as kind of a mindless timewaster while I shoot the poo poo with my friends who live thousands of miles away.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Christoff posted:

Ok?

Ladies and gentlemen the Xbox one!

http://youtu.be/KbWgUO-Rqcw
This is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I had a 50 percent off coupon for Duke Nukem and went for it. I forgot how loving hard these old games are. Now I'm compulsively hitting F6 like it's 1996.

• Locked thread