Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I'm partial to Eight Crazy Nights. That movie is :psyduck: as hell.

Also a great example of a movie that they fucken despise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

BigRed0427 posted:

Weird choice for a movie this week, but drat that was fun. The Care Bears help Nicaragua death squads? Where's that fan comic deviant art?

Also what is the movie next week? I don't know what STATION is from.

Bill and Ted man

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The ewok ones are amazing.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Infamous Sphere posted:

That period story was so bad :( brings to mind the fact that nobody tells you what cramps actually feel like, so you think you've got a horrendous stomach ache until..whoops, insanely heavy period! Definitely eclipses the mild shame of the story that *I* sent into the mailbag (the costume shop one.) Her friends were complete dicks.

The only good part about it was the person you would think that would be the worst about it, ended up being the best.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

davidHalestorm posted:

Oh, god, Daredevil on WHM. I was waiting for Evanescence jokes and they delivered. Oh, and also congrats on coining a new, extremely gross catchphrase, guys

Mom get over here!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

The Vosgian Beast posted:

It also gave us Racist Luke Skywalker

He learned a lot from his grandfather Cliegg and his shaved ewok bride.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

chaos rhames posted:

I hate how they do that. Found it online.

They had no say in it, it was an iTunes or rss who forced the change on them

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Yeah sorry, should have mentioned it's only on the website. I've been catching up from episode 2 and I'm impressed with how quickly they found their groove. Other than the use of copyrighted music and the occasional snippet of movie dialogue there's not much difference between episode 20-ish and the newest ones

The latest animation damnation had some kickass copyrighted music

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

HoAssHo posted:

Yeah, I wish I could remember which episode it is where that started but the whole premise was that a young Steve was trying to tell his mom about some comic book poo poo and she was like oh my god who cares.

Wow, that would really change the podcast for someone who missed that and thought all the times they were doing that voice it was making fun of other people.

They dunk on themselves for being nerds all the time.

Think batman forever

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ohmygodsquad posted:

Anybody listen to the WHM star trek podcast? Is that worth paying for? Their ST movie episodes are always pretty good. I just want more terrible picard impressions.

Next month they are going to watch the most racist star trek episode and their reaction should be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

Bee Movie was okay in so far as the last act focused on how bees are really important to the environment and human survival.

Really should have been the focus from square one but then we wouldn't have had a bee and a human woman having an affair.

Also bringing back Marky Mark from the happening