Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Fsmhunk posted:

Listen, I'm not saying it would be cheap, I'm just saying if you said "Here's three million dollars, suck my dick", he'd probably do it.

So would I. Offer me it, pal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Kifisonfire posted:

have taker and sting ever been in the same room at once? #askquestions

You don't remember their famous Airport Match?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Turns out there are two low-rent indies around town! Why do I never hear about these things beforehand?

They probably aren't flyering effectively

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

*Kramine Voice*

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Aesop Poprock posted:

How is a lariat a hold

Hold in old wrestling parlance just meant any move and I dunno why

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

sportsgenius86 posted:

Charlotte plateaued after SDR stopped being around developmental on a regular basis but Norman "noted hands-on mentor of exquisite worker Baron Corbin" Smiley is the king of all trainers

Hey, Baron is pretty good now and getting better

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

I was gonna say wow Kurasawa looks like Wacky Takaaki Watanabe but then I saw the piss! Oh baby!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Where's the peepee

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

sticklefifer posted:

I think it was the APA who had to search for someone in a gay bar, and WWE's idea of a gay man at the bar was literally a normal bearded dude wearing a blonde wig and a dress over his regular clothes. It was probably the most embarrassing segment I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure they cut back to the bar later and showed everyone beaten up.

I went and found and ripped the segment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxBFmoeXCup7aXVKSl90aUNIZFU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Greg Valentine (and that's Greg Valentine on the right for, those unaware of his Rhythm & Blues run) is just the most bullshit looking person in wresting history.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Luigi Thirty posted:

Was this at a Raw? I heard he was just flying around the country showing up to random Raws and high fiving everyone in line plus if you slipped him a $20 you could get a photo in the crossface chickenwing.

Old school carnies are a sight to behold in this modern age.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Spermgod posted:

worst tag team name ever??

Who's next (to ream)

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Boco_T posted:

The YAMMA Pit isn't exactly back but we do have this now:

Oh no, that looks terrifying.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

coconono posted:

The Brahmans are pretty good considering they're like Liger old. Great Sasuke tried to chuck one of them onto the freeway.

They're only 38, which is unexpected!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

drat, EC3 looking huge, sure hope he gets bigger though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Shoutout to that guy