Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
The damage from Edson Barboza THROWIN THUNDA

And the end result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Happy birthday Jeff Blatnick :smith:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gavok posted:

We are about due for a Captain CAAAAAVEMAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAANNN movie.

Or an Addams Family reboot. Cousin Itt all day.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Seltzer posted:

When did Buckethead start putting the bucket on his head? Genki Sudo did the Bucket thing awhile ago.

Pretty sure Genki's said he was doing an homage to Buckethead. (I think)

Contribution!

Rampage Jackson has a glorious suit.

Rampage Jackson taking a nap (Or someone edited out the cops and his monster truck from his arrest?)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Chael P. Sonnen is the best.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Some rad stuff out of UFC 164

Chico Camus with a rad diving punch

Chad "$Money$" Mende$ beats despised turd-man, Clay Guida

Aaaaaaaand NEW champion, Anthony "Showtime" Pettis!

Edit:

Pettis is rad.

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Sep 1, 2013

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Someone nicked Muta's sunglasses. :(

No, his withering glare disintegrated them.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

Enough steroids talk, let's look at some fat wrestlers.

Cole-ar Bear!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Red posted:

On one hand, that's awful and if I were Harley, I'd have carved my eyes out of my head with an ice cream scooper.

Then again, zookeepers do this every day.

Do zookeepers then get laid upon by the elephants and hippos they wash?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TenaciousJ posted:

Would you want him to lay upon you unwashed?

I would rather be eaten by a hippo than get laid upon by a dude that fat, regardless of how clean he is.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eve (and Rener) have one of the most adorable dogs ever

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

Looks like Jessica Biehl to me.

Also, who are these two?

Fedor and his I think niece?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Deadpool posted:

Stephanie said on Twitter that this is the infamous Matt Hardy choke that Eve taught her.

I must be forgetting a part of wrestling lore, but that is a rear naked choke. How is a Matt Hardy choke different? Is it harder to cinch because your arms are slick from the meat sweats?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Deadpool posted:

Meaning it's the move that Eve used to actually choke out Matt Hardy once.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mixed martial artist Kaitlyn Young had a bit of a training accident the other day. Hidden behind spoiler tags because of the vicious gash/axe wound

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Yuriy posted:

a picture to bring all of psp together

i love you, tioki the dog :swoon:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

God drat it, Baszler, everyone else is dressed up fancy for a night out, and you show up looking like that?

WHERE THE gently caress IS YOUR TOPHAT?!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gonz posted:

Tyson Dux looks like someone made a clone of John Cena with a sprinkling of serial killer DNA.

Looks like Cena/Tyson Kidd to me :shrug:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Seth Petruzelli did the Venom thing a few years ago. Of course, he never fought in it, but it still looks cool.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I don't know a ton about comic books but would a symbiote help tiny ball related issues?

Alien testosterone is the best kind of testosterone

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

They stole the Pancrase logo and hosed it all up :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rhonne posted:

What's the big glowing hand supposed to represent?

"I'm Mike Quackenbush, give me your money"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Poor Bolina :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

McGregor is cosplaying as a couch from the 70s

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Lid posted:

6'0"
6'2"
5'6"

5'6" is :ortiz:'s head

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

Jesus Christ, those international dishes seem a little bit racist

edit: maybe not racist, but at least a bit culturally insensitive to say that Mexicans eat Nachos for breakfast

That is basically chilaquiles, which is a common breakfast dish in Mexico.

edit: (chilaquiles are also loving awesome)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Little Mac posted:

what the hell kind of pasta is nuggets?

Also, Abdullah's is loving awesome.

When you mine pasta ore, you can either refine it or just use the raw nugget, which has impurities (though some people say they add to the flavor of the pasta)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

From PWG last night:

Candice LeRae vs Chuck TaylorSome Lady

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

To be fair, it's tough to recognize a member of TAM when they are all wearing shirts

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Weirdos with muscles need to be the subtitle of either PSP or W&W

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Horns posted:

OH YEEESSSS

Also this one is really hysterical to me for some reason:

I would wear that lion shirt, too

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

BlueArmyMan posted:

Visited the mall I used to work at on my last trip back home, and came across this:

I hope The Miz's pitch for getting your GED is just "You know who doesn't have a GED? ZACK RYDER"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rain(maker) Delay

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mayostard posted:

Who is that?

UFC Strawweight (115lbs) Claudia "Claudinha" Gadelha.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

She fights in a plaid skirt because she's Scottish.

Melvin Manhoef fights in a skirt because he'll kill you if you ask him about the skirt

And Jienotsu fights as an anime because :japan:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Require More Fire posted:

How the hell do they cover up his tattoo that well?

They put on a fake tattoo of a bare arm on top.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Del Raminos posted:

Trent?, Tigger, Zack

Ryder's saying "One day I'll be the one in the mascot costume. Woo woo woo you know it"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Some dork in a mask on a surf board.

Pretty sure that's Rumina Sato, who is A Cool Dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

EZ Money = DILZ