Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Edge & Christian posted:

Colt Cabana (Currently involved in the hottest angle going in indy wrestling today with Adam Pearce, Ace Steel, Danny Dominion, and Hellraiser Gutts for St. Paul Championship Wrestling)

Can anyone describe the angle for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He really is the devil.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Hoarr posted:

Let's talk about how badass Dustin Rhodes' Seven jacket was:

*click to enlarge*

Jesus Christ son, now that brings me back to my teen, Hot Topic years. I could have done with forgetting about jackets with that many useless straps.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Found this on JR's blog.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Is Bruno entering the Bruno Battle Royale?
Because he still looks like he could kick rear end.

Age 77.

This man would be the coolest grandpa.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Man I think you were right above me. I was in the plaza below in 150. Such a great weekend. Love seeing all these pictures.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sum Mors posted:

Also, the million dollar belt was never a "real" belt in the WWE. It was just something DiBiase had made because he could. It'd be like Zack Ryder bringing the internet champion belt to RAW and parading it around. Except worse because nobody cares about Ryder.

I'll never tattoo shame.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Not enough love is getting pointed in the direction of this Unholy Alliance reunion.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MiketheGreat posted:

Roman Reigns is awesome.

Pinky up, just like I teach Chloe. Good on you Roman.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is that not Giant Baba?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Holy gently caress that's a great shot.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He's just the loving best my god.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Looks like Dean is time-travelling with Daniel.

^^^Mugger #2 from Batman 1989^^^

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chris Hero is a great example of what expectations there are for athletic people. If they ever get bigger, it gets a lot of attention. Not judging that attention per say, because it does seem like he gained a lot of weight in a short period of time right after stories of him not caring anymore. He must have an awful diet.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Maybe it's just because I'm seeing these increasingly large pictures of Hero but what is the time lapse between these? Is he gaining a lot of weight in a short period of time or is he gaining a little bit over a long period?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Blasmeister posted:

Who are these people?

Here's a reference.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Another option, "Simply the Best"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Every single one of these are great avatar potential.

My personal favorites:

And as always, The Shield is the best:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'd be that smug too if I made all the best decisions for forever and all time.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thauros posted:

Devitt recently tweeted another picture that would make a great stable:

Devitt always looks like he's one second away from going Dean Ambrose crazy. Also, he's got his finger pistol primed there.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

And so continues Regal's love of Japanese men.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

LvK posted:

still holding out for "Ryback vs. Food"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ha! I have never seen his Batman leggings before. That's great.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

John Wick for heavyweight champ. And holy poo poo btw, the man does not age.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I really don't understand why WWE wrestlers have to do that kind of schedule other than the fact that that's how they always did it. One day people will look back at the schedule the way we look back at chair shots from the late 90s.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

neonbregna posted:

Yeah I have no idea why a business would seek to maximize profit above all else.

That may be true, but businesses do change. If all society allowed them to get away with is profit, you would still have child labor and people getting paid pennies (In America)

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Colin Hanks has been hitting the gym!

Neville is the King under the Mountain. Sami had to beat that dragon sickness out of him.

Shard fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 2, 2015

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It says something about the fitness expert when her backup are showing off their abs, yet she is covering up her stomach.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

I like how the two least talented people in that photo are the ones mugging the most for the camera with duckface kissy lips.

And Alicia Fox has a look that says "I'm the loving boss."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Grow some balls guys.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It's like that episode of Futurama when Bender adopted 10 kids for a tax scam.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love that little girl with the red glasses looking like a 2015 version of Miz girl.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is that a production shot from Bad Asses 3?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

If anyone ever finds a way to get a mask the Monster Matanza wears, please share a helpful link.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gameshows are weird.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good boi. And his dogs.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Matt Taven's reaction whenever he meets anyone who is NOT Matt Taven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

From reading that it really comes across as the same writer. The voice seems consistent to me