Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

TalonDemonKing posted:

Could I get this for the PS3 or is it Vita only?

It's Vita only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Downloading the demo.

PSN: mrEkli

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

The Flying Milton posted:

Wait, if I'm speccing in one arm, should I only be doing that one action (save/sacrifice)? I'm 3/6 right now and I want to gear towards damage.

You don't have to but you need to keep one side considerably higher than the other, which you already have going on. To keep your Life Level in check, make sure to Sacrifice the ones that reduce Life as well as gaining Magic. You can't level down through this but it'll keep the unwanted side in its current level.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You can read it on the monster bibliography when you tap on the red words in them.

Question. I have the demo and I want to download the full version, I need to keep the demo installed while I do this right?

Yes if you want to import your data.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
People with problems downloading the Online Pass. It's a service not a download. Try going online to see if the game checks it properly. (this is on the NA PSN)

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
I was having trouble getting Essenses of Orc ++ and Kobold. Any tips? Do their elemental variations "drop" these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Just jumped back into the game for a bit and realized how horrible I am at the game. I can barely do any Avalon stuff solo and I'm holding back the teams I feel. Are there any good guides to powergame this thing?

• Locked thread