Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorro KingOfEngland
May 7, 2008

ILL Machina posted:

Big mods might increase loading times but you shouldn't see anything in normal play.

I play with a ton of mods on my Steam Deck and this is the only symptom I see. It takes an inordinate amount of time to load initially, but after that there's no noticeable difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorro KingOfEngland
May 7, 2008

Drinking mayo IRL until I can drink mayo virtually

Zorro KingOfEngland
May 7, 2008

I'm a big fan of immersion (immersion blenders, aka the easiest way to make homemade mayo)

Zorro KingOfEngland
May 7, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Is there any way to get rid of decorations you don't want? Like, can I sell the spooky boarded-up window and string o'bats from the Monster Farm to Robin? Right now I just keep a trunk of junk. Same question for clothes that drop.

RE: Clothes -- don't know if it's a new thing this patch, but you can place your spare shirts/hats in the dresser in your house. Blew my mind when I figured that out.

Zorro KingOfEngland
May 7, 2008

Mr Resetti wept...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorro KingOfEngland
May 7, 2008

I put the golden Lewis statue in front of his house for the whole world to see what an awful human being he is. He even yells at you and tries to bribe you the first time you do this

Also Krobus gets the Iridium Krobus statue to look at.