Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

YOU CAN'T MOVE WITH ME IN THIS DIGITAL SPACE

Shindragon posted:

Honestly he should leave it as it is. Redrawing pages is just a goddamn black hole. Hell redrawing a picture you did a few years ago just leaves you constantly doing it over and over.

It's only seven or eight pages at the very beginning, before he starts coloring it, that are really that different. Just redoing those few would probably make a big difference. It helps that there's a definite break point, not just a slow stylistic gradient from beginning to end.

Zerilan posted:

What he should really do imo is get a store set up selling t-shirts. I'd buy like half the shirt designs his characters have worn so far.

I'd buy some Impakt Krimson Deluxe Hair Dye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

That was actually really well-written and weighty. This just keeps getting better.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

Crosscontaminant posted:

The fact that when I went to link that site with my Twitter account it wanted to be able to post tweets for me and a bunch of other privileges (basically everything but seeing my password) set off alarm bells - it's a random site for voting on comics, why does it need to be able to post tweets for me?
Presumably it wants to be able to tweet "I just voted in this poll and you should too!"

I've pretty much stopped voting in online polls, they always want to install some sketchy app on my Facebook profile. Eff that ess.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I'm completely baffled by how everyone reading this comic seems to have completely forgotten how Magical and/or Spiritual Visions always work in stories that have them. It's not even just a few people, almost everyone thought some weird time stopping sun setting metal pile creating magic happened and are really confused but all this.
Popular fiction is not exactly saturated with depictions of Spiritual Visions, I don't think you can really expect most people to go "oh, a spirit vision, of course!"

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

wiegieman posted:

I absolutely love how much thought Zack has put into this. Paranatural deserves to go Gunnerkrigg big.
I bet it will, with time. It's too good not to.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

So did this comic go back to Fridays-only, or did it just skip this week's Monday update? What's the deal?

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Literally 7 posts above yours

Weird, I think I missed a whole page. My bad.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

Jazu posted:

She's still carrying the smugface.

Pretty sure that's my favorite thing about this new page. That and Spender and Walker's faces in the last panel.

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

I skipped over the marshmallow package the first time I read this page, then I realized what the hell am I doing. It's the best part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

My perspective of Mr. Spender has really changed since his rather enigmatic introduction. I rather prefer seeing more of him like this though. :v:

I hadn't realized how much the art's improved, wow.