Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Opposing Farce posted:

Of course, PJ immediately defuses it by being a goofball, but this comic is proving to be pretty deft at playing the "serious momeNOPE here's a joke" game.

I'm glad it does, too many comics as it is sink into a grimdark depression hole. Especially this early on, there's no need for the comic to take itself too seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Man, these internet folks are crazy.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
He can't help it, he's an anime.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

readingatwork posted:

loving hell I love this comic.

Oh my god :syoon:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Whitenoise Poster posted:

JR and Dan, Zack's two friends he always streams with, made a comic about Zack.

http://soulkarl.tumblr.com/post/56351491973/soulkarl-dan-ciurczak-and-jr-robinson-in

Are you sure these aren't the exploits of Future Issac?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

horriblePencilist posted:

This is Dragonball see the difference

You're right, it's totally YuYu Hakusho.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I am of the belief that the shibe meme is still funny. This is the right thing to believe, as evidenced here :colbert:

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
That moment of reminder that PJ is a dead kid.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Cat Mattress posted:

This was linked to in the comments:
http://importrawdata.tumblr.com/post/78192590645/i-might-have-successfully-translated-the-pixskulls

It seems way too convoluted and annoying to write, but he did get coherent sentences out of it, so... maybe?

People are loving crazy.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
And Isabel inadvertently causes another death. When will it end?!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
This is dragging, but it's definitely a marked improvement over speech time

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
SONO CHI NO SADAME

HIIIIIIIIIIIIITBAAAAAAAAALL

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
You are literally the very first person I've ever seen who didn't love everything about Ghost Trick

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

paradoxGentleman posted:

have you tried undertale, it has both
it also has robots and goats

You had to do it, didn't you

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Who What Now posted:

I just noticed that Isaac's collar is popped as gently caress and now I can't unsee it in any panel he's in. I think it might be subtly getting bigger, too.

Issac is hitting puberty over the course of the comic, by the end he'll be 5'11 and covered in acne while everyone else will look the same

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
When you turn 13 in anime, you wake up to find your hair has turned spikey and your soul broods with the weight of your undefined destiny

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

SlothfulCobra posted:

Back in my day my school used a whole system where you'd put money into your lunch account and you'd charge to it using your school ID card. A bunch of times I would run out and I'd end up going hungry for a few days, not because my family was poor or anything, but because I was very forgetful and put very little value on my own personal wellbeing.

Yeah this is basically what we did. I am fascinated by the tales of you outlanders and your decadent out of school lunches

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-140

it's not fair, 「King Crimson」

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Sounds like the perfect premise... for a filler arc!!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
This comic is insanely good

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Whoops

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Link the page :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
how is Cody going to kill hijack if he can't see him though? just flail around in the direction of where dad sunk into the floor?