Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
This flashback is happening in the distant past, right? Considering at the time Alderode seems like it is on the verge of civil war, yet Quigley's Alderode was in the middle of a war with Cresce, it feels like there's been a bit of a time dilation.

Also still waiting for Murkoph to make an appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Brought To You By posted:

They have Duane in one place and he's complacent. Mission Accomplished?

It's been a while since I've re-read the comic but is Stockyard correct about Duane going feral at night? The only time I remember him being either deranged or zombie-like once or twice and they were both the result of trauma he experienced.

Pretty sure it's heavily implied or even spelt out a couple of times that at dusk they shackle him to a tree or something immovable so he can't do anything while crazy. They're meant to stay there till morning but Sette has been using the blood vial thing to move him on further into Cresce.

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Captain Oblivious posted:

Really this has all been an experiment to see how much joy you can make an audience derive from a character's death. After Starfish dies the comic is over. Mission accomplished.

Just wait till you find out how eeeeeeevil Winallis/the queen/everyone else is (Alerode are basically nazis, etc)

I actually much preferred the story as Duane and Sette adventures in the forest, if all the evil and badness can stay washed away and we get that for a while it'd be great.

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Only just now realised that Rahm doesn't have legs. Was this a thing people picked up on chapters ago?

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

Google Jeb Bush posted:

did she... rip Sette entirely out of Sette?

Fixed that for you

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
There a little bit of... Starfish in Quigley?

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Quigley's a soud and dyes his hair I reckon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
New theory - bird lady is just regular bird size and has been interacting with everyone through portals.