Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

SlothfulCobra posted:

So the Khert and it's denizens are real weird.

What, girls don't have thorns in their thingies wherever you're from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I'm sure Bell also signed a waiver so everything is fine! :downs:

isndl
May 2, 2012
The name makes more sense now that I know that it's a pun but maybe you should've picked something a little more obvious for that, Darkest.

isndl
May 2, 2012
If you bleed out your memories before dying, do they ever return to the Khert?

isndl
May 2, 2012
Duane is a cool dad except he gets violent at night. He's not gonna calm you down after a nightmare. :ohdear:

isndl
May 2, 2012
:rip: _Uaid_, you were too good for this world of fish titties.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I was thinking "You used my butt for a HILL??" had potential for a title.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Friendly Coffee is the true hero of the story. :colbert:

isndl
May 2, 2012
Link to the previous page since you can't just go backwards from the current one. Also there's some hover text on button to get to the second page.

isndl
May 2, 2012
What's the significance of titty bird in this scene? Is titty bird here to watch torn titties be thrown?

isndl
May 2, 2012
Awaiting the silver to say gently caress you and grow her new silver tits so she'll never be free from the misery of her past.

isndl
May 2, 2012

the yellow dog posted:

really it's all moot because we're getting this weird flashback (?) seeing baby sette(?) and a lion(?) cub. it's super hosed up, but kind of cute, but mostly hosed up that baby sette is chirping for food. she's not a baby bird, and ilganyag isn't actually bird, and she obviously can't nurse a child, so is she going to puke into her mouth? i really don't care about mechanics, it'd be cool if we could know if a long-ago ilganyag raised a tiny baby sette and then just skip over the whole "did tittybird puke in the baby's mouth" discussion

Why can't tittybird nurse Sette? She has the tits for it! :v:

Sette being a former ward of Ilganyag does explain the usage of the word 'runaway' (malakhomit?) when we first saw them meet though.

isndl
May 2, 2012

GreyjoyBastard posted:

edit if this theory is even vaguely correct, turns out the real moral of the story is "never trust any senet beast except Minnow"

Great, now you've guaranteed that Minnow is going to have a sudden yet inevitable betrayal. :sigh:

isndl
May 2, 2012
Is that Captain Tomas in the fifth/sixth panel or am I just misremembering what he looks like since we haven't seen him in a while?

isndl
May 2, 2012
Now I hope granny lizard has a tittybird story that makes Duane's story look tame in comparison. :v:

isndl
May 2, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

Why does every bangable twink commit war crimes in this setting?

Is there anyone who isn't committing war crimes in this setting?

isndl
May 2, 2012

Tenebrais posted:

I dunno, I'm not sure stories ever work out for the one that says "We should stay right here where we're good and safe the way we always have".

Those stories are too boring to tell!

isndl
May 2, 2012
Sette is actually Mikaila stuffed into a new body! :byodood:

isndl
May 2, 2012
Those... aren't eyes in her wings. :aaaaa:

isndl
May 2, 2012

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Iirc he needs the muscles to talk, skeleton plods aren't a thing. It might also make glamours harder.

He's a tacit caster, it's not like he's using verbalization for spellcasting most of the time anyways. Holding himself together on pure magic is probably a bad idea when he loses control at night, but on the other hand it's harder to bite things without a jaw...

isndl
May 2, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

Protagonist isn't synonymous with good. They're all major PoV characters.

And the only other big PoV character I'd bet against any of those three in a fight with is probably Bastion.

Friendly Coffee is the true hero of this story. :colbert:

isndl
May 2, 2012
Was Friendly Coffee a person? Did it have independent thought?

isndl
May 2, 2012
Duane is going to have his worldview shattered by seeing his brother allow the murder of all the civilians. Fast forward a few chapters and the best wright in centuries is going to be exploiting the Etalarche curse for righteous vengeance.

isndl
May 2, 2012

the holy poopacy posted:

so... does this kill Duane, or are we going to get the adventures of Duane the undead head?

It's not the first time he's had to reattach body parts, it's probably fixable.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Tarpaulin. Tar Paul in. Darkest Paul. Name checks out.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Why hasn't anyone used pymaric illusions of etalarche cursed individuals to sow discord amongst the Aldish army? Even if the soldiers can recognize that they're being exploited, having them constantly complain about Roger Foi-Hellick distracts them and maybe units will overextend because that might be the real Roger Foi-Hellick.

isndl
May 2, 2012
It's "easy" when you're a tacit-casting zombie that can fling spells between grains of sand, but I don't know how reliable this method is for ordinary mortals.

They can probably defend against it as well by using composite harnesses, much like when wards were discussed a few chapters back as using proprietary alloy blends. Just more expensive that way.

isndl
May 2, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Is there any character in this comic, aside from Matty, that isn't going to eventually hit Sette?

Friendly Coffee can do no wrong. :colbert:

isndl
May 2, 2012
We can rebuild him. We have the pymary.

isndl
May 2, 2012
All the internal politics of Alderode makes a lot of sense if they're a British analogue. :hmmyes:

isndl
May 2, 2012
It's a shame the script doesn't pre-load the next page's image, it hits slightly different when the arrow loads in first and then everything else shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
Squishes can come in the form of a happy little whale! :3: