Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Bonzo posted:

I thought psudotv was broken in Frodo?

Seems to work okay for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Bonzo posted:

I get a script error. Did you reinstall?

I didn't, though apparently I was lying anyway! It worked fine in RC2, but in Frodo final it builds channels and then.. does nothing. Black screen, can't quit, gotta process-close XBMC. Script version is 2.1.0 - not sure if there's a new revision or not.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I'm pretty sure that'd be dependent on the subtitle track/file. If there's multiple ones, it'd be something like "Foreign" or "English signs only", etc. Otherwise.. you're probably SOL.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

KrautHedge posted:

If I'm not mistaken the requirement for watchdog is that the share is mounted into a folder. I'm not sure if samba can be done that way. With nfs you just need to add a line to the fstab or the autostart.sh file.

You can mount a share to a drive letter in Windows, that could work.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

He's asking for the remote to be on his watch, actually. Eh, that wouldn't be too bad for basic start/stop/volume stuff, but still.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Any idea what plugin brings this up at the end of an episode? Could be the skin, too, I guess..

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Thanks for that. It's uh, been a while since I watched anything with XBMC so I didn't quite know what was happening there.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I haven't gotten any Retroplayer builds to work, yet (though I haven't tried much). Mega Drive games crash it instantly, SNES games give me what's akin to a CD player trying to play a data track and then crash.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

How does one login to the Youtube plugin these days? My Google email address has two G+ accounts on it (one for youtube and my own personal one) which I think fucks up trying to login.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Yeah, I did that too but it just sat there 'working' for a few minutes before.. either crashing or just not logging in and returning to otherwise normal operation.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I'd say just change the title and update the OP.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Geeze, that's a doozie of a workaround. Still, I'll give it a try later on, thank you both.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

This is a bit of a half formed thought but is there either an add on, or just a way of approaching things, that lets me mark movies/TV shows watched in one way if I've watched them, another way if I've watched with my wife? It goes without saying there's going to be an element of manual intervention, but I like the idea of being able to do both.

Probably not unless you made two XBMC users and swapped between them, one for solo one for duo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Make sure to throw the term "fully loaded" in at some point.