Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Has anyone figured out how to set up XBMC with mySQL without giving its account permission to do anything it wants though? Figured I'd give it a go after some recent problems with SQlite, but I've got other MySQL databases running as well and try to keep my computer decently secured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Ixian posted:

Aeon Nox is semi-abandoned at this point
It hasn't been updated in five months, but what is there to do? It's basically feature complete, are there any important addons integrated into other skins that Nox is lacking? Barring possible incompatibilities with newer versions of XBMC and a few missing studio logos there isn't a lot to do with it. Aeon MQ is garbage though.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Fancy_Lad posted:

Does OpenElec have some sort of macro system? I'm interested in giving it a shot as I really want to treat my HTPC as an appliance, but that is the one thing that I do with my Windows based HTPC that I'm not entirely sure will work on it.

Right now I have dedicated buttons on my remote to do things like rename a directory in my rip directory in a few different ways that I later use to sort into the proper archive directory. I'm using EventGhost to issue an XBMC rename command, send the home key, then input the text pattern depending on the button pressed. Is this reproducible in OpenElec?
I would rather start thinking about reforming my way of doing things than try to look for a way to map folder renaming functions to my remote on Linux.

It's probably doable if you hack together some scripts, but I don't see the point when you could then rather automate the whole process.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Fancy_Lad posted:

I want to be able to have category lists for things like 3d movies, my favorites, wife's favorites, kids, etc. I'm doing this right now by having separate directories on the file server and using a list of different sources on the videos view for each of them. After ripping and watching the show, we just hit the button on my harmony remote's screen for what category to put it in and it automatically renames the dir the movie resides in. I have a scheduled script that puts renamed movies/tv/home video in the right landing zone dir based on the name (and it scrapes off the keyword that I had placed on the dir during the process). The downsides to this are that I only know how to do the rename in Windows with Eventghost and moving the file on the drive also loses watched information. Everything else is easy and/or automated.

Last time I looked at this I figured the Tags functionality in the library was the best bet, but I couldn't figure out a way to tag movies directly - only by going to the tag, editing it, and then selecting from the giant list of all movies what to add. I decided to stick with Windows instead of dealing with that hacky mess :)

I didn't realize you were running this kind of organizational system that can't be automated, sorry replying the way I did. For things like 3D movies I'd suggest a smart playlist, assuming the XBMC devs have added it as something you can easily filter in that way or the folders/file names are tagged in an easily identifiable way.

As for "subjective" category lists, that's more difficult. I was first thinking regular playlists could be doable, but tags sound like they would've been perfect if they had only been added to the system in a more sensible way. Unfortunately, it seems that functionality had to step aside in favor of simplicity:

Montellese, creator of the tags system posted:

The reason I put all the "New tag...", "Add movies" and "Remove movies" into the tags node is because I didn't wanna put any more buttons/context menu entries into the movie view. There the context menu is already too full as it is.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1108

Considering they want to cut down the context menu to only a few buttons with everything useful hidden away in submenus for the upcoming next release of XBMC, it didn't really come as a shock. Personally I find it saddening that we've gotten to the point of the project's lifespan where the developers decide it's become too complicated and start dumbing down their software in a misguided direction.

Tags should really be something you can just quickly apply to one item at the time by opening the context menu on it. They could have a minimal default context menu that users can freely modify themselves from within the program if they want to make it easy to use.

In my case I don't need to make the system comprehensible for anyone but myself and barely use any categories outside of what's built into XBMC, so I unfortunately can't provide any better suggestion than to keep doing what you're already doing as long as it's working. :shrug:

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

Turns out that though Confluence is considered the "fastest"
I have never heard that before, Confluence ain't a heavyweighter but there are definitely lots of lighter skins available. Amber is my favorite as well on weaker hardware, you made a good choice. It's weird that you'd get that many lockups, but if your hardware is really low-end I guess the rendering could have slowed it down considerably . You might want to try setting an even more aggressive dirty regions mode to make it snappier.

PS. Did you catch the COBRA 7.00 news I posted over in the PS3 CFW thread? I think you'd be interested.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

YouTuber posted:

Couchpotato and Sickbeard both use Growl to send an update notification to XBMC but it was too unreliable for my tastes.

Both trigger db updates and send notifications with the functions built into XBMC's webserver. Shouldn't be any more unreliable than your XBMC install is.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Tiger.Bomb posted:

Hm. For me it would never crash during playback, but would crash within a few minutes when in the menu (and I only have ~200 movies and a few thousand episodes)

I bought an ATV2 exclusively for XBMC usage and was very disappointed with how badly it performed. When I first got the thing it would crash while browsing menus, during playback, as well as randomly when just idling. It's gotten a bit less unstable since, but it's still a slow little piece of garbage in my opinion. One of the worst purchases I ever made.

RAM is very limited in this machine, so switch to a lighter skin if you're using Confluence, and try to avoid use of add-ons that run in the background if you want it to crash less often.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

evilalien posted:

Unfortunately, you have to refresh the TV show. XBMC stores links to season art at the time of the first scraping the show and this is never updated again unless you do so yourself with a manual refresh, so seasons that did not exist at the time of the initial scrape will be missing art when you eventually add them. You should be able to refresh just the show info without refreshing all episode info though.

Yes, this is it. The unfortunate thing is that refreshing fetches the current first images for series poster/fanart and all season posters, so if you've gone and manually set those you have to do it all over. It's one of the things about XBMC that's annoying me the most.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Cornjob posted:

This looks like it requires XML. Does that work in openelec?

Nice ninja editing.

Custom nodes reside within your userdata folder, which I'm pretty sure you've got under OpenELEC as well (otherwise, how would it be retaining your library and settings?). You might need to enable the SSH daemon and log into the box that way to access it, though, if it's not shared with samba or whatever by default.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Since I have seen many people here saying XBMC on the ATV2 got much better with updates, I decided to dust off mine and give it a spin again over the last few days, and what a total piece of poo poo this little thing is! Even when using lightweight skins it nearly chokes to death just by booting up, and if you manage to fight your way through the choppy interface and start playback of a video it doesn't do a very good job with that either, sporadic audio glitching and sync problems being something to expect. As for stability, the situation hasn't got any better than back when it was initially released; I've had about 5-6 crashes a night on average without doing anything out of the ordinary. Add-on updates slow the device down to a near-total halt, or just make it crash completely.

The only good thing I can say about the ATV2 is that it's got pretty good wifi reception, in every other area it's complete garbage. I don't understand how any of you managed to use this thing over an extended period of time, and still bitterly regret ever wasting money on it. Better luck next time, I hope...

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Yeah I guess I should try that if there are still people out there willing to pay for them.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

StorrowS posted:

If I want to enable video buffering for an SMB share do I need to be running the latest Nightly build?

That's what it seems to say here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

Yes, proper buffering settings for all sources is a Gotham feature. The nightlies are pretty stable at this point, but your favorite skin may or may not be ready yet, so I'd suggest to check the status on that + backup your userdata before upgrading.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

The Gunslinger posted:

Just S3 Sleep? Yeah it does. In the XBMC settings just set "shutdown" to "suspend" and then in the power savings menu I believe you can set auto-off.

Although it's oddly not present in the Gotham build of OpenElec I'm using but I definitely remember it being there in 3.2.4 stable.

Did you set your settings display level to advanced?

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Actually I was about to :goonsay: about userdata backups and how the database gets copied and version bumped anyway, before I noticed what you'd done and took my hands off the keyboard.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

YouTuber posted:

I logged in to my open Rpi OpenElec and found I can't use fdisk -l or anything to list poo poo so mounting it by hand and editing the fstab in the Command Line is probably out of the question.

fdisk is a disk partitioning tool, you can't expect that to be included as part of a minimal special-purpose OS like OpenELEC.

If the thing actually gets mounted you can see its location with df -h. If it's not listed there, you will want to run dmesg to find out why.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

jonathan posted:

Can anyone tell me how to make a main menu item for 3D movies ? I have all my 3D titles in a separate directory. I'm using beta 2 and aeon NOx as a skin. Not sure if a custom main menu item is how to do it or a smart list.
Should be very easy if you have all the 3D titles in a separate directory. Make a new smart playlist for movies where the condition is "path contains /3DMOVIES/", then add that playlist to the main menu in one of Nox's custom entry slots.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Cawd Rud posted:

I bought the Amazon Fire TV on a whim hoping I might be able to sideload XBMC on it.. and it works! Mostly. Most of my files are h.264 MKV, and playing them results in a weird green screen for video until I forward/rewind, which and then video shows up fine. It stutters a bit playing back 720p content, but apparently there's an Ouya version of XBMC that should run better. I've only tried the official Gotham Beta 3 right now.

I've been using an ATV2 to run XBMC and the UI on the Fire TV is so much more fluid, plus it's actually in 1080p. The remote not needing line of sight is pretty nice, too. If I can get content to play smoothly, the $99 Fire TV will be the XBMC box.

I've been curious about this thing since it launched, because it sounds like it could be a serious contender for the title of best cheap XBMC box. UI being more fluid than ATV2 isn't saying very much considering what a piece of garbage that is, have you tested to see if the Fire TV can handle fanart-heavy skins like Aeon Nox without constant slowdown and stuttering?

An XBMC developer posted a test build a few minutes ago that he hopes solves the green screen on playback problem, please have a go at it and report back if you don't mind!

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

jonathan posted:

FYI Aeon NOx v5.xxx is being built as a pretty looking but light skin. Test versions are available.

Have you tried it yourself? I've been running Nox 5 for the last couple of weeks on the betas, but I'm not that enthusiastic. A lot of the customization options have been dropped, and the views are all either ones I don't use or gimped/ugly versions of what used to be.

Maybe it's finally time for me to move on... Amber is a good alternative, but the version currently in Gotham repos isn't 100% there yet.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

IUG posted:

Has anyone been able to run XBMC on SteamOS? I really want a HTPC with the both of those, and haven't found a really solid solution to both of those yet.

Any reason you can't just load it up with a minimal Ubuntu install and put XBMC and Steam on there afterwards? That's what Valve supports, but if you're not a huge fan of Ubuntu you should be fine going with another distribution too. I can at least say that both programs run great on Arch Linux.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Ixian posted:

Only from certain resellers that pack it in. As far as I have seen the actual Intel ones do not. The latest one I got a month or so ago didn't have it in the box.

Certain SKUs of the newest models come with power adapters is what the XBMC wiki article on the subject says, and that seems to match what I've seen on retailer websites.

I'm in the market for a new HTPC myself lately, and was thinking of going all out and try the i5 4250U NUC. Overkill for a straight XBMC machine, I know, but it'd be cool if I were able to get some emulation and light gaming on there too - both my current computers are too slow to run any contemporary titles.

Was considering the Fire TV after all the praise the thing has been getting online, but it wouldn't surprise me if in reality XBMC is a half-broken mess on it just like the ATV2. In my limited experience with XBMC's Android port on a Nexus 7 tablet, it's been far less stable than something you'd want to be running for your main setup.

For me at least, it'll definitely be worth the extra cash if I can get a box that works 100% of the time instead of having to wrestle a lovely ARM device every other day when I just want to sit down and enjoy my media after work.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Thermopyle posted:

I haven't really looked at skins since Frodo came out in January 2013.

I just now updated to Gotham and it looks like the new version of Aeon Nox takes out two features that are important to me.

So, I'm looking for a skin that has recently added and recommended widgets visible at the same time for both Tv Shows and Movies as well as support for next aired information on TV shows.

It looks like I can get the old version of Nox that's been modded for Gotham, but it's not in the repo and probably won't be updated very much. I'll use it if I need to, but it'd be nice to change things up.

Anyone know of any skins matching my requirements?

I'm totally with you re: Nox 5, feels like half the features and customization options I was using in the past got cut out. On the other hand they managed to once again improve aesthetics and stability, so going back to a non-repo version of Nox 4 held together with a few bits of tape doesn't appeal much either.

You might enjoy Amber. It's been developed in a very Aeon-esque design direction, and should satisfy your wish for latest/recommended episodes and movie widgets very well since those are basically the centerpieces of its main menu once enabled. Can't remember if the next aired info is integrated or not, though.

Come to think of it, Amber's the only non-Aeon skin I've been able to use in years without just sitting there getting pissed by everything looking like poo poo. For the last month I've been back testing Nox 5, but I do miss those convenient widgets...

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Belle Isle Tech posted:

Scraping question: I have some shows that are a little obscure, so they have entries on thetvdb but their entries are missing a lot of episodes, so when I update my library, it misses a bunch of episodes that I have. Is there a way to manually add the episodes back into my library if thetvdb can't pick it up, or is there a way to select another scraper just for certain series to see if it can be picked up elsewhere?
Add the episodes to thetvdb if your shows are lacking information, then you can scrape them into your library and others get to benefit too.

Belle Isle Tech posted:

On the same topic, I have some shows that are divided into two segments, so thetvdb lists them as two seperate episode. In reality they were one episode when they aired and I have one file for each episode. What ends up happening is the episode descriptions become mismatched. Is there a way to fix that as well?
That's tvdb policy, either switch to xem scraping or deal with it and rename your files (ie. S01E01E02).

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Why exactly are you guys so obstinant about allowing closed source addons? It would only result in less third party developer cooperation and likely poor multiplatform support. Accommodating DRM'd components would be giving up a lot for minimal returns, and could easily make XBMC's add-on side into something like the cesspits called "app stores" on mobile. Just buy a Roku/FireTV/Android TV or make a launcher shortcut to your service's site/app if proprietary streaming technologies are what you want, but don't bring any of that mess into XBMC if it comes caring a truckload of poo poo-soaked baggage.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
Software naming ultimately doesn't matter that much, but I'd be hard pressed to come up with anything worse than this.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Daviclond posted:

I need Windows for network drive sharing.

Why?

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Nam Taf posted:

Hey guys, xbmc uses bash, which means it's vulnerable to the new shellshock exploit.

Please for the love of god keep an eye out for a patch to this and patch it ASAP.

You have XBMC accepting incoming connections from outside your LAN? If so you should probably rethink your approach to computing.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

If running openElec, I guess you'd have to wait for a patch from the developers?
Nah, they use busybox.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I've been running XBMC on OpenElec on a rPi with my MBP sharing sources via SMB and it worked like a charm until I upgraded to Mavericks.

:words:

I briefly experimented with NFS but after video stuttered a couple of times I abandoned that avenue, is NFS worth looking into again with SMB making GBS threads itself after mavericks?
SMB is a serious contender for the title of Worst File Sharing Protocol, especially for media streaming due to its terrible performance, so you really shouldn't be using that between two UNIX-y systems.

If you got worse throughout with NFS your daemon must've been horribly misconfigured. I'd suggest giving it another go because that's the best available option. You can also look over the list of supported protocols.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

InvisibleMonkey posted:

It was slightly better through NFS compared to my initial SMB reconfiguration, but today SMB seems to be superior again. I don't even know anymore.
I did edit advancedsettings.xml today and added cachemembuffer=0 because I thought it might help with the stuttering (even though I previously had no buffering/stuttering issues), I guess I should try NFS again and see if it's improved after that. I was hoping I could use a workaround for SMB, but I might be better off switching to NFS completely.
so much scanning. :sigh:

As you are streaming from an MBP I assume this is over WiFi, right? Wireless speeds these days are good enough to stream pretty massive 1080p video files, but it's still radio waves, so you will experience intermittent loss of signal in real-world conditions.

Modifying XBMC's video cache settings is really essential for a wireless setup, so you're on the right track! The RPi basically has no RAM so you'll need to use the disk as you've set with cachemembuffer=0, but you also need to modify readbufferfactor. The default value of 1 only reads a tiny bit ahead not to saturate the network, but I'd stab my router with a knife if it prevented that "buffering..." dialog from ever ruining my television time again. You can do some experimenting and only increment the value slightly until it never pauses for buffering again, or just crank it up like crazy if don't have the patience for it. Refer to the documentation on video cache for more details.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Actually, both are attached to my wired network because our wifi used to be really lovely and I'm used to streaming big .mkvs (plus my MBP is basically a desktop anyway). I never had any stuttering before I upgraded to mavericks, but maybe that cache setting was why SMB was doing better today.
I just started the NFS server again and am about to try and run a source through that, hopefully that will also do better now. If not, I'll have to seriously look at my noobish NFS set-up.

Wireless or not I'd go ahead and alter the readbufferfactor either way, because the default setting allows for almost no interruption in data transfer before XBMC has to halt playback and buffer. If you're wired you have a lot more bandwith to spend before the connection gets saturated so it shouldn't cause you any problems.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Gozinbulx posted:

Maybe people here will start to take more seriously these suprisingly powerful little boxes.

Maybe when they can do something as basic as changing refresh rate on-the-fly.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Thermopyle posted:

Is there any reason to put quality information in filenames any more? Like "720p" or "x264"...

Source format information like Blu-ray makes more sense to leave in the filename since that can't really be guessed accurately, and it's nice to have for those skins that display this stuff.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Tanbo posted:

Changing adjust refresh rate to match video to off seems to fix it. Should this to be set to off if I have a 120hz tv?

Did you try setting refresh try to change on playback start/stop only? If the refresh rate changes a lot in the middle of playback your display will likely not keep up.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
I've mounted both cifs and NFS shares and loaded roms from them without any problems, it depends on your setup really. All my stuff is in zipped archives and as I'm using RetroArch I can easily tell it to load a game into RAM on launch, it's completely painless really.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

DarkSol posted:

Would the Intel Compute Stick be good for either Kodi or OpenELEC?

Possibly? Not even specs have been released so it's too early to say, but I'd surprised if it didn't run circles around those Android shitters irt performance and especially stability.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
I was annoyed that they suddenly changed up their authentication scheme to require a PIN code leaving my account disconnected after a recent update, but they're just about to deprecate the old API completely and it's really the only thing about trakt that has required any interaction from me in ages.

Just plop that poo poo in, and it keeps chugging away in the background without any babysitting. A while back my library started going a bit crazy, showing incorrect unwatched counts for every other show, so I decided to nuke the whole thing and rescrape all my videos. A few minutes after everything was back, trakt had gone through it and synced up watch statuses across the board. It "jest werks" at this point, really.

At some point they also managed to fix offline scrobbling it seems, so the add-on no longer shits its bed when your connection/trakt's servers are having trouble, which was about time. Really no reason not to use it as long as they're not trying to charge money for basic API usage.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
You'd be better off uninstalling EventGhost and XBMCRepeater and Windows altogether and just getting on OpenELEC really. The Windows port of XBMC has never been very good.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

EC posted:

Install Linux, problem solved? :v:

I have other reasons to keep Windows on the HTPC for now. At some point I'll probably end up going the OpenELEC route but not right now. Also I've been using XBMC on Windows for years and never really had major problems.
Thing I really like about OpenELEC is the simplicity, it's built around running XBMC and only that. There are lots of addons available, but the spartan core system makes it very stable and fast. So yeah, I'd recommend going that route at some point if you're not dependant on streaming services.

If you need Steam or something I'd argue you're better off just making a main menu shortcut to reboot into Windows/SteamOS and have that launch with the HTPC interface.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

Thermopyle posted:

Openelec has always been poo poo for me. By far the least stable option of running XBMC or Kodi.

In fact, in my experience, windows has always been the best OS by far for Kodi.

If you have an AMD card in your computer then that could be true considering how terrible their Linux drivers are.

Main problems with XBMC on Windows include poor performance if not in exclusive fullscreen due to Microsoft's poor implementation of compositing, poor (mis)handling of program resolution on system wakeup if running in exclusive fullscreen, and lastly the DirectX backend generally being subpar in performance when compared to the OpenGL one. It works, but never ideally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?
So the final version of Isengard is out now.

http://kodi.tv/kodi-15-0-isengard-one-release-to-rule-them-all/

kodi.tv posted:

Kodi 15.0 Features

Across platforms, Kodi itself has gained quite a lot of features. Some notable examples include:

• A new chapter selector window – Allows you to visually browse and select chapters from mkvs and other containers that support chapters.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wn4KIJcHNI
  • Adaptive seeking (aka Skip Steps) – The more times you press a button to seek in a period of time, the larger the jump forward or backward will be.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrhphxMJCQ
  • Audio and Subtitle Lists – For content that includes multiple audio and subtitle choices, you can select from a full list of choices, rather than manually searching through a spinner.

• Language Add-ons and Expanded International Preferences – Now language translations aren’t dependent upon release, but get regularly updated to all users as the add-ons themselves update. Additionally, you now have total control over date, time, temperature and more displayed formats.

• Improved Add-on Manager – The add-on manager has now been reworked to help make finding the add-ons you are looking for easier.

Additional Improvements and Changes

Other improvements include:

• ffmpeg 2.6.3 update
  • Improved Closed Captioning support in Live TV
  • Fixed music video queuing
  • Allow scanning of new sources and marking as watched during other library operations such as “update library”
  • Windows DXVA HEVC hardware decoding support if driver and hardware support exist
    And more. See release notes for RC2, RC1, Beta2 and Beta1 for a full list.

Not a huge fan of the "adaptive" seeking myself but there's probably a switch to turn it off somewhere. Overall it seems like a solid release, they put a lot of work into the Android support this time around and finally got on the Play store.