Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Evil Mastermind posted:

So apparently there's now a "Humble Indie Bundle" for tabletop RPGs: Tabletop Drop.

It's a "pay anything for this bundle of games" deal, but it's not set up like the Humble Bundle where they tell you the average donation is, or how much has been raised.

Also one of the games is "TIER: The Enhanced Roleplaying Game", which came up in g.txt a while back because it's an attempt at classless d20 by a guy who's apparently never played any games outside 3.x and 4e. So there's that.

I have heard good things about Spears of the Dawn, though.

I grabbed this, but can't find where to download the games. Has anyone else gotten this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Krabkolash posted:

I got an email from info@thetabletopdrop.com saying my payment had succeeded and that I had 10000 times I could download the files in the next 4k years or something like that and they provided a download link. I haven't downloaded them yet, but I probably will later.

So I guess check your email for a second one from them.

Turns out the download link goes to the email linked to the payment account rather than the one linked to Tabletop Drop.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

clockworkjoe posted:

Arc Dream has a sale on their RPG Monsters and Other Childish Things http://www.arcdream.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=45 - get $200 of MAOCT books for $50

Does anyone know why shipping on this in the US is 26 dollars?

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

malkav11 posted:

Do you mean shipping from the US internationally? (In which case moths is correct, international shipping from the US recently went insane.) If you mean inside the US, it shouldn't be. They charged me $7.

Well, gently caress. I'm in the US and $26 was the only option. I wonder what happened.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Guys!

Guysguysguys!

The latest Bundle of Holding is all Feng Shui!

PWYW for the core book and Golden Comeback (the player's guide), beat the average for Friends of the Dragon, Blowing Up Hong Kong, and In Your Face Again.

If that's not the best news I've heard all day.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
I wish they'd had a TORG bundle with just the missing stuff for people who got the first one and one with everything for people who missed it, but oh well.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Evil Mastermind posted:

The new Bundle of Holding is Champions 4e in two bundles. All of it. Apparently a lot of this stuff hasn't been available as PDFs until now.

Are either of those worth getting? I've heard the name Champions, but don't know a lot about it.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Does anyone know enough about BASH! to have an opinion about the bundle?

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Sirlin Games is having a 50% off sale for everything until Nov. 28, if you like the look of anything there.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
What is Knights of The Dinner Table, exactly? I've heard the name before but never really looked into it and Bundle of Holding is offering some volumes.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Thanks for the listing, LashLightning!

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Alien Rope Burn posted:

The World of Millennium Blades Art Book is free on RPGnow, which has the RPG variant for the board game. I know some folks were pretty interested in that and missed out. I just don't remember who. The other Level 99 game art books are also up, and are $5 each.

I was, thanks! I'd managed to buy a copy from their site, but I won't say no to a free digital copy.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Sirlin Games is offering 40% off most of its stock until Nov. 27th, if you were looking for any of those games.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
DriveThruRPG has started their GM's Day sales, they'll be running through the next week.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/rpg_gmsday.php

Also, Bundle of Holding has Ironclaw as one of the options, I think it was mentioned in the chat thread that 2E was pretty interesting.

https://www.bundleofholding.com/presents/Ironclaw

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Wow, that's super cool of them! If I've already got a copy of Pixel Tactics, is it worth it to get another?

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Alien Rope Burn posted:

If you already have Pixel Tactics 1, only if you're doing Constructed or other other odd variants presented in Pixel Tactics Deluxe.

Ok, thanks. I'll wait for the next games then.

Bieeanshee posted:

$35 shipping. Yeah, I think not.

Edit: I know, there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Just a nastier surprise than usual.

bowmore posted:

Yeah it was $47 shipping to Australia, insane

That sucks about the shipping prices. Bieeanshee, I'm guessing yours is international as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Wow, good for them! Just to be clear, if you were in the 2E kickstarter, you probably have all of those already, right?