Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
[quote="GimpInBlack" post="509126498"]
[*]Wish List: The Basic Witch: The Pumpin Spice Witch Tradition
[*]Change My Address: [url=https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/325860/The-UnLife-of-A-Vampire-Ladys-Minions]The Unlife of a Vampire Lady's Minions

Needs the close URL bracket on your wish list line. Otherwise thank you for your digging!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Gasperkun posted:

I snagged this one at the last minute

Am I missing something? It says it's up for 25 more days.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

JMBosch posted:

Itch.io is having its Summer Sale 2021 for a little over a week, with about 550 TTRPG products on sale.

You can get both of my one-shot horror adventures for 25% off each or 44% off in a bundle. While they're designed for Trophy Dark, both books contain all the rules you need to play.

Penumbra
is a sci-fi adventure in which burnt-out Sap drillers will struggle to cross a desolate asteroid and add a few final grains of sand to their colony planet's proverbial hourglass. It's a bleak and lonely exploration of whether to fight the end. Think Armageddon meets Annihilation or something like that.

The Pried Eye
is a psychedelic adventure in which the sudden appearance of something spectacular and indescribable in the backwoods of rural 20th-century America will lure the players into hunting for otherworldly gems, hoping to seize their independence and break free from their small town’s lack of opportunity. I describe it as a tense and eerie descent into body horror, cosmic weirdness, and ego murder.

These look like great pieces. To make certain, can I run these with a group who has never so much as heard of Trophy Dark?

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Jackard posted:

Whoops looks like I accidentally bought the first one twice when trying for both of these.

I bought the $10 twice because I didn't know if I had already bought it and itch.io's purchase management system leaves a lot to be desired. Oh well, at least the money is going to a good cause.

Is there anyway to gift someone a purchased itch.io bundle?

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Lord_Hambrose posted:

Fine for the price, otherwise I would not recommend or play.

Are they good as lore readers? Not interested in it as a system but I enjoy reading lore dumps.