Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

DriveThruRpg has ShadowRun 4E, Mongoose's Traveller, LotFR 4E and King Arthur Pendragon 5.1E pdfs for 75% off for the week. ShadowRun is getting a new Edition later this year, and the original guy behind Traveller is releasing a new edition later... this century(?), but they must be worth it at that price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

2 Hours left to go. They've added Godwalker, a novel, to the Bundle which you get at any price.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

In about twenty minutes, the Stars Without Number bundle goes live. OD&D-style star-faring RPG, along with a book that shows you how to do military/naval-style campaign. If you pay more than average you get a supplement about extra equipment and Other Dust, a post-apocalyptic style RPG which stand-alone but compatible, that includes psychic mutants and stuff.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Bundle of Tentacles now up. A bunch of stuff to be used for (but the bundle doesn't contain) Call of Cthulhu and Trails of Cthulhu.

• Cthulhu 101 - By Kenneth Hite, If you didn't know the basics about Cthulhu then this tells you it. Looks rubbish from a quick scan, doesn't even mention the racist undertones of his works. Edit: On closer inspection, it has a nice selection of Mythos-related stories it recommends.
  • Dubious Shards - Also by Kenneth Hite, Edit: a series of articles about particular subjects of the Cthulhu mythos (Like Dagon and his actual history as a real-world god), but includes a 24-page Delta Green scenario and a short article on running CoC games.
  • Cthulhu Britannica: Shadows Over Scotland - For Call of Cthulhu, a sourcebook to have your investigators adventure in Bonny Scotland.
  • Trail of Cthulhu Player's Guide - The player's guide for Trail of Cthulhu. Useful to see if you want to buy the main rulebook, I'd guess.

But if you pay over average (about $15 right now), you also get:

• Cthulhu Britannica: Folklore - Call of Cthulhu supplement for encountering the Fey and other such British folklore creatures in your game.
  • Dark Streets - Take your CoC investigators to 18th Century England! Also includes Renaissance Deluxe a D100-mechanic game, seemingly like CoC, based before or around the 1800s. Includes rules for magic, monsters and sanity to allow you to mix things up.
  • Eldritch Skies - What with all the aliens that show up in Lovecraft's works, someone finally decided to make a Sci-Fi RPG using the Unisystem. Instead of the Mi-Go coming to Earth, you can go to Yuggoth! Sounds interesting to me. It's an actual standalone game.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Oct 31, 2013

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Bundle of Tentacles has now added Tarot of Cthulhu Major Arcana as a bonus. It seems to be mostly to add a "Deck of Many Cards" to your game (A D&D artifact that, when your characters draw a card, would give you a boon or a curse) but also gives you an idea to use an actual tarot deck to random generate events in your game.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

The Bundle of Tentacles has added the bonuses of Shadows over Filmland (192 pages of adventure ideas for Trails of Cthulhu, inspired by old horror films like... well, Hammer Horror) and issues 18, 19 and 20 of the Unspeakable Oath, 64-page issues full of articles that deal with everything to do with Cthulhu-Mythos roleplaying. So that means more stuff for Call of Cthulhu and Trails of Cthulhu, but not the main rulebooks themselves.

Just under two days to get it, minimum for the bonus stuff is now $16.34.

Edit: Thought this was a little odd - the Unspeakable Oath issues are only in .Mobi and .EPub forms, with JPGs of their front covers. I would have thought they'd just be PDFs.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 31, 2013

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

The new Bundle of Holding is up featuring the 6th Edition of the Hero system. You get the Champions Complete book, (which is basically the HERO System's core book now, but the extra stuff in it is for Superheroics) the HERO System Equipment Guide (Get spergy for all your bat-gadgets and ten-foot-poles) and Hero System Resource Kit. (Which is made for 5th Edition but there's not much difference between the two, 6th was just smoothing things out for the latest incarnation of Champions) It features a summery of character building rules, a GM Screen and some other useful stuff. So $7 gets you a decent start to playing a Supers game.

Supers not to your taste? The Bonuses are Pulp Hero, (a 5th edition guide to running a Pulp game. An entire party of Doc Savages!) Star Hero (6th Edition, guide to playing a Sci-Fi game) and Fantasy Hero (As Star, but Fantasy).

Looks pretty good. Anyone had experience with the HERO system?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Well, the HERO Bundle at Bundle of Holding has ended. They've teased an Audio-based bundle next, one with ambient background noises, sounds and music to play to immerse your players into the idea of being in a dungeon, or roaming the countryside or such.

I've a bit of a collection of this myself, I hope they have people I haven't already have the album from.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

So, the last Bundle has ended but a new one has been hinted to start in 2 and a half hours. It's popular and successful Indie Games this time around. I think they did something similar a while ago, but it was with ones I guess they consider less known.

quote:

• LEADING NAMES in indie design.
  • LEADING GAMES that have topped the indie bestseller lists.
  • DRM-FREE: Read these .PDF and ebook titles on all your devices, and make your own backups.
  • Support two worthy CHARITIES.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

David A. Hill Jr and Filamena Young, the minds behind Apotheosis Drive X (A FATE Core based Mecha game) and Flatpack - Fix the Future (The apocalypse has happened, but you don't give a drat, we gotta rebuild!) and they've also had their hands in a dozen other things, like the Marvel Roleplaying Game supplement Civil War and Eclipse Phase., have had their house burgled right before they were going to make a move to Japan and to their new jobs.

Well, the Bundle of Holding is to the rescue - all proceeds will go to them. The Bundle Contents are a selection of stuff from their company, Machine Age Productions:

• Apotheosis Drive X: Fate-powered mecha in AD 2433, when humanity may merge with, or give way to, their own godlike war machines.
  • Flatpack - Fix the Future: A post-apocalyptic game of optimism and rebuilding. Yes, that's right.
  • And the following free games: The Gentle Ladies' Tea & Monstrosity Destroying & Quilting Circle Auxiliary, Kicking Historical Asses, and Martian Miscreants.

If you pay over the average:
  • Amaranthine: Immortals pursuing their loves and rivalries through an eternity of reincarnations.
  • Farewell to Fear: A progressive post-fantasy RPG about enlightened thinking, moving forward, and revolution.
  • Maschine Zeit: Survival-horror ghost stories on abandoned space stations, in the manner of Alien, Event Horizon, and Pandorum.

ADX looks good, especially if you want to do a Mecha game (I'm sure it gives various flavours of them, too) and I've heard that Flatpack is a good game for kids. Maschine Zeit sounds fun, just getting together with friends until it's game over, game over man! or we go where we won't need eyes anymore.

It launches in Two Minutes.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Bieeardo posted:

I unsubscribed from the newsletter because I got tired of having to scroll down past rave reviews of the bundle that just finished before reaching word of the new one at the bottom. I don't know if it's because I read mail in text mode, or some kind of ad for laggards, but I figured that I could get word of them better here.

Maybe you could hit the "End" button on your keyboard and scroll a little up?

I wonder how many people who take McCracken up on his giveaway? It'll be hilarious if he can't even give away his ruleset.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

The annual New Year, New Game sale is up on DriveThruRPG - a selection of Core(ish, 2300AD requires the Mongoose Traveller core book, there's at least one dungeon crawl campaign there but you could always get Dungeon Crawl Classics with it!) Rulebook games. There are some interesting ones, like Numenera, Call of Cthulhu (Got the Cthulhu Bag of Holding? Well now you can get the core rulebook for under £6) and... a german translation of a Black Crusade book?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

The new Bundle of Holding is up - its Spirit of the Century, a FATE game about pulp-era heroes fighting similar villains. Everyone is Doc Savage in some form or another. $5 gets you the Core Rulebook, an adventure and a novel. Over the average gets you a splat book about the SotC storyline over two decades and a PDF of a bunch of pulp characters (like Doc Savage) who you can rip-off for your character.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Lesserton and Mor is pretty good for a base of a sandbox "raiding the nearby ruins". You don't have a set map, it's largely randomly generated, giving a impression to the players of a huge, winding and complicated necropolis. Gnome Stew recommends it, along with Vornhiem.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Bundle of Holding have revived their Old School Revival Bundle, which is available until 22nd of November.

$4.95 gets you Swords and Wizardry plus Eldritch Wizardry and Monster Book gubbins, a retro-clone of 0e D&D, Tomb of the Iron Gods, a 1st level module, the first chapter of Cyclopean Deeps, an underground campaign by Frog God Games, Demonspore, a 3rd-6th level module and finally the OSR Toolkit, a custom collection of a variety of free stuff - No-art versions of Labyrinth Lord and Lamentations of the Flame Princess, both retro-clones of 1e D&D, two guides on "Old-School Gaming" - Philotomy's Musings and Quick Primer of Old-School Gaming - One-Page Dungeon 2013, a collection of One Page Dungeons from a contest, first issues of Knockspell and Dyson's Dodecahedron, fan-zines for OSR and finally a .zip file of various printable graph paper that DMs/Players would find useful.

Beating the threshold (right now just under $13) gets you Adventurer, Conqueror, King, another 1e D&D Retroclone, Stonehell Dungeon, a mega-dungeon, Vornheim: The Complete City Kit and two LotFP modules, The God That Crawls and The Monolith From Beyond Space and Time.

Note that there were also One Page Dungeon competitions for the years 2012, 2014 & 2015, and some different folks did a competition back in 2009, all free, and there's seven more issues of the free zine Dyson's Dodecahedron.

Also, they've announced that they'll be doing a Old School Revival Bundle +3 soon later in the week.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 10, 2015

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

There's a 25% off coupon for Lulu, "HOLIDAYS25", according to a procoupon.com email I just got. Lasts until the 15th of December. Phone-posting, so I can't double-check. Got home to check it, and it works. Doesn't work on "eBooks or Services", though.

Whitehack, a kinda-retroclone with a bunch of modern additions, has been reduced on the site, with the booklet version being around £4.

Plus, Dieheart and one of the guys that works with Gnome Stew have recommendations for Lulu purchases.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 11, 2015

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Drone posted:

I know very little about Traveller.. is this the one worth getting? https://bundleofholding.com/presents/MongooseTraveller

It's effectively the original edition of Traveller, cleaned up a bunch. Imagine it the Labyrinth Lord to OE D&D.

"2nd edition" Mongoose Traveller isn't hugely different, I'm sure books can be used interchangeablely. 2nd Edition seems largely an attempt to deal with the dry presentation of the original rulebook, matching it up to current standards for RPG core rulebooks.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

DriveThruRPG has it's Halloween stuff going on again. Up for grabs is at least "Vs. Ghosts", "Horror at Gravehollow Hill: A Short Adventure Module", "Swashbuckling Adventures Core Rulebook", "Devil's Night" for ICONS and "Weresheep".

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Lemon-Lime posted:

These are just hosted on humble's CDN, right?

Yes, you'll just download them from HumbleBundle. They'll be attached to your account.

GnomeStew, an RPG blog, spoke highly of Renegade Crowns for its random tables. You can generate an interesting area, if you file off the obvious Warhammer bits and pieces if you're to use for hex-crawls and the like.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

homullus posted:

That sure is a lot of tit and dick miniatures.

They seem to expect folks to buy them for their own sculpting of clothes and such. Their main sculptor often uses the 'nude' figures when they make a 'variation' of a figure, sculpting on different clothes and weapons and such and then they make a mold from that, etc.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

HumbleBundle is running a deal for Privateer Press's Warmachine/Hordes wargame and Iron Kingdoms RPG, and it looks like you get a bizarrely large amount of stuff, too, but it looks somewhat inflated by including a bunch of fiction with each tier.

Edit: Coupons only really seem worth it if you're within the States. :/ From what I can tell, if you live in good ol' Blighty, you barely save any money from just buying from an Online retailer.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Oct 25, 2017

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Zweihander is being given away free for the next 48 hours. Plus there's a bunch of hidden pumpkins and ghost throughout the DrivethruRPG website and stuff.

Zweihander is some combination of OSR and d100 rules to emulate what is basically WHFRP to some form or another.

Edit: Fixed link.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 30, 2017

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Serf posted:

what i really need to know is if i can pick this bundle up without giving any money to nazis

None of the people involved, thus far, are Nazis, and "An Echo, Resounding" is pretty much the Red Tide guy's answer to all the late game stuff that people begrudgingly praise ACKS for.

The Nightmares Underneath is available from DTRPG in an free, art-less form, and is by Johnstone Metzger who is otherwise known for a bunch of DungeonWorld stuff.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Humble Bundle currently has The One Ring RPG published by Cubicle Seven, which has a couple of mentions on the Fatal & Friends thread, but, you know, positive ones. The deal is still good for 7 days!

:zombie: seven days :ghost:

Brand new is a bunch of board-games-made-into-digital-games, including Ticket to Ride, Pathfinder Adventures and Talisman! One buck gets you Ticket to Ride & Expansions, Mysterium and... Sentinels of the Multiverse? :shrug: Android versions of TtR and Mysterium come with, too.

Currently, paying just under $6 gets you Talisman plus Expansions, Carcassonne, an expansion for SotM and Pathfinder Adventures. PA is D&D but it's a card game - i.e. if you can't read "d20" without 'Nam flashbacks, you should still be alright. Plus, Android version of Talisman .

A full :10bux: gets you Armello, which isn't a boardgame as far as I'm aware but I hear it's good.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

DriveThruRPG's Trick or Treat Halloween Free Stuff Thing is now up. The ones I've found so far:

Kids on Bikes: Core Rulebook found on the Halloween sale page in the form of a pumpkin, a fairly recent game about your child protagonists from E.T and Stranger Things and so on so forth having adventures.

You're gonna want to sign in and head to the Newsletters and Follow your Favorites page and click the witch's pointy hat for Malicious Mischief, a supplement to add the dark, gothic trickster versions of fairies to your Shadow of the Demonlord games.

Checking out your library and clicking the pumpkin waaay down at the bottom gets you Monsters and Other Childish Things: Curriculum of Conspiracy, a game setting and adventure putting your kid and their unfortunately-not-imaginated friend deal with being the new kid at a fancy school.

I will update if I find any more through my searches.

Edit:

Looking up the history of DriveThruRPG and their slow but sure possible-monopoly of RPGs on the internet in their About page, clicking the pumpkin gets you Head Shot! Zombie Apocalypse Action Roleplaying a set of add-on rules to... err... well it says it's compatible to Cortex Prime, but isn't stand alone and uses rules from Cortex Plus Hacker's Guide, but there is meant to be a SRD available... somewhere... I can't find it on the first page of Google, so have fun hunting! Also there's an additional free in the form of Head Shot: Takes Talent.

Edit, Again:

If you look to your recent history on the front page, you'll find a witches hat that gives you Fear Can't Hurt You, a Halloween themed scenario for ELEMENTAL, an rpg for any theme. The scenario is already PWYW, but you might as well read through both it and the free Quickstart, One Page Rules and Character Sheet and see if you can make a fun evening of it.

Edit, Once Again:

For the sixth treat, look upon your sordid past in the Account History page and click the pumpkin for The Demonic Interference at New Ritupis Church an adventure for 2nd Edition D&D but it can no doubt be hammered into B/X, Rules Cyclopedia, Gold & Glory or 5th Edition with enough force. A village needs a new church, some years after the last one burnt down, a new priest is trying to get one built but wouldn't you know it - it gets knocked down and scattered about each night. "Several plot layers", some of which require roleplaying and speaking to NPCs to solve rather than just stabbing everything in sight.

Final, Probably, Edit:

It's worth checking the same pages on DriveThruFiction, Comics and Cards as they include some RPG-related freebies too, including a bunch of neat third party stuff for Curse of Strahd.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 18, 2018

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Don't suppose you have a handy link summarising that, do you? Unless you mean the basic concept of "a game based on that guy's artwork," I knew about that.

I remember being into Scythe as an idea but not liking the gameplay that much.

Dude's accused of tracing too much for his art.

Anyhoo~

Wargame Terrain, a wargaming blogging site has news on Produs selling their Aliens Vs Predator range, which is to be discontinued, for 40% off. This is neat if you want to have official figures for Xenomorphs or the elite, man-hunting race of aliens who can be defeated by autistic people as we have magic technology-figure-out-powers or something I didn't watch it but the reviews were less than stellar.

3 Predators for £18, the same but 'cloaked' for the same price, 5 Xenomorphs for £9, "Female yautja are larger and stronger than their male counterparts. While many sport prominent mammary glands-" :wink:
Predators also have doggos, apparently.

Talk 'bout pink tax when the lady-tor is £12 for one, and the dudes are £18 for 3. Anyway, you were probably never going to play the game but it might be nice to pull out a Big Chap for some other Sci-Fi game. 5 days left in the sale, then it's presumably gone forever. :rip:

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Bundle of Holding has a few offers going. 2 for Fantasy Hero (GURPS-like, based off the system that Champions ran on), a combination of two source books for a very large dungeon and a very large city, Corporation RPG, and Mutant Epoch.

ME is a fairly zany Post-Apoc RPG that uses a system similar to the generic version of Call of Cthulhu, but worse in a few ways. You add your points (attributes and skills) subtract whatever opposes those (difficulty, or enemy attributes and skills) and try to roll under that number on d100. Not great, but there could be worse.

Art is so-so - the artist can draw three women: an ugly woman, a impossibly thin "beautiful" woman, and the former but she has two heads. Drawings of dudes are much more varied. Otherwise, it isn't terrible.

They put out free stuff occasionally, but one of these was a race of mutant women who are every negative stereotype of women, who are also three/four(?) legged and also wear a sort of thong, implying there's stuff that needs to be hidden between all these legs (cue "8 legs - seven vaginas" meme here) - but a lot of the artist's other women usually wear something similar so presumably they were on autopilot at the time :iiam:

However, rolling up a mutant is always fun!

I haven't read any of the setting stuff in any detail. Scattered towns of trading posts, etc. There's a couple adventures in an abandoned mall, a trading post examined in detail, etc.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Hack and Slash Publishing posted:

Summer is upon us, and with that a trinity of tax bills, medical bills, and summer camp bills for my wonderful little girl.
So we are having a very big sale.
Everything on the DriveThroughRPG storefront is 10% off all week
We are also going to be running daily specials every day! You can save money, get great gaming products, and help out an artist!
Today! For the first time since its publication in 2013:
The bestselling "On the Non-Player Character" is on sale.
Not just 'any' sale. It's 5.99 for the .pdf!
The normal paperback price is 29.99, and .pdf price of 19.99. Five years after release, the print price was dropped to 19.99, and the .pdf price was dropped to 9.99$. After today at the stroke of somewhere near midnight, it'll return to its standard price. This is the first time I've ever cut the price on this book in a sale. I use it for every game I ever run. It is always by my side.
What is it?
I've uncovered a hidden social combat system within Dungeons & Dragons since the beginning.
I've navigated a method of resolving social situations via player skill, rather than by personal social skill or by character skill. This is a mechanical solution to provide objectivity for social interactions and relies on your ability to gather information and make intelligent choices (i.e. player skill) for success.
That's not even the majority of the book. There's also useful tables and systems for generating memorable and immediately gameable long term non-player characters. I worked very hard to insure that you would never get a result and think "How am I going to get that to come up during a game?!"
It works seamlessly with whatever version of the classic game you are playing (including 5th edition!) . It doesn't require anything from your players other than what they do now. They continue to interact with the game world as they always have, but you simply have an objective, impartial method of resolving their actions. This means it eliminates Dungeon Master mind reading, "Mother may I?" play, and pixel bitching.
Players don't need to master any new skills - the player skills they have will work just fine. There's no chance for anyone to have a game-breaking diplomancer, but now an 18 Charisma can actually be useful in concrete specific ways, as much as an 18 Strength can be.
This sale will end tonight at 12pm, and a new exciting special will be announced tomorrow! We'll have a different special every day this week!

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Only posted it as I noticed the product before, how ridiculously expensive it was for a 63 page pdf and I'm fairly sure that there was a review left either on DriveThruRPG, RPGNow or Lulu with the author responding angrily to a "yikes, the price tag!" comment, although I can't find it anymore - not least because RPGNow got memory hole'd.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Nordic Weasel Games email, via WargamesVault posted:

Just for today youcan grab Renegade Scout, our highly esteemed Rogue Trader remix, for only 10 dollars and Hammer of Democracy, our new premier WW2 rules for the same price.

https://www.wargamevault.com/browse.php?discount=9fd1b1308e

https://www.wargamevault.com/browse.php?discount=9fc5ec1195

Received the email at 13:33 BST, 1st July.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Renegade Scout is up as Wargames Vault's deal of the day, for $11.99/£9.66.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

DriveThruRPG's Deal of the Day is the Rules Tome for Old School Essentials, a highly-regarded effort at reorganising and straightening-out of the B/X rules for D&D. It's reduced to $10.00 for one day only!

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Edit: f;b

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Frostgrave Core Rulebook and Dark Alchemy (for the solo missions) free in PDF. Also a bit from Perilous Dark is available to aid in the solo play.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Renegade Scout, a wargame written to invoke the innocent yesteryears of the first edition of Warhammer 40,000 when it was known as Rogue Trader: Warhammer 40,000 and it hadn't yet got around to entirely filing off the serial numbers of Dune, Star Wars, Moorcock and more, is currently 40% off at DriveThruRPG. It's had a bit of an update recently, leading it to be called "Renegade Scout 2".

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

On DriveThruRPG/Warvault, Frostgrave Second Edition is their Deal of the Day. £7 cheaper than usual.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Not quite deals, but the pound has loving tanked so it's cheaper than ever for Americans to buy stuff from British indie TG shops like Bad Squiddo, Fogou Models, Heresy Miniatures or - when their website is back up - Hasslefree Miniatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

Indiewinter10 is a coupon running on a number of British indie wargaming stores - Bad Squiddo Games (who do a range of non-cheesecake female figures for wargaming, and an extended range of resin scenery), Exit 23 Games (who have their own range of Fantasy Football figures, and also carry colour-shifting paints TurboDork plus the 80's-mimicing Warcolours paints along with RelicBlade rules and figures), Fenris Games (who do some figures, are the brains behind the Peterson Cthulhu boardgame figures and do an extended range of 'rubble city' scenery), Fogou Models (who do resin scenery, a bunch of dark age, corrugated metal shacks/Post-Apocalyptic/Old-Hammer space frontier, and adobe buildings) and Second Thunder. (Who sell a ruleset for skirmish battles called 'Open Combat')

A bunch of those female figures that Bad Squiddo does would be great to represent adventurers if you're running those 'advanced 5e' rules from Bundle of Holding...