Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It's her evil consciousness in a robot body pretty clearly

Zedd was brought back by a monster that can revive the dead

Yeah but Zedd wasn't dead tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

The main bad guy in Jungle Fury actually deciding to heel face turn was really neat.

Also, drat cool looking not-ranger form.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Twitter is not allowing anyone without an account to read.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Junpei posted:

Really, PR could use more accented characters. There's Kat, Xander, Flynn, Chase, and... does Antonio count? My memories of Samurai are so fuzzy because I refuse to rewatch it. I know he threw around Spanish words but did he actually have an accent?

I mean, kinda but they weren't quite right.
Like saying "Exceyente" instead of "excelente", which doesn't make sense until you understand that in English you write it with a double L, which in spanish if it is in the middle of a word, it has the ʝ sound.
(like Project in english, same sound as that J)

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

Which is a shame because OO has some of the best Zord designs in the franchise, including probably the cleanest combination of more than 6 to 7 Zords in a Megazord formation that has ever been done

Say which is the most frankenzord out there? The one that combines the most machines?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Or that one Digimon protag who'd punch the giant mofos

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I know it is typical to associate tokusatsu stuff to super heros but I never have seen them as that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

It seems to be made of sneks